This is stupid. Telling me to click event home after I picked the tickets. It said that I had the tickets reserved for 6 minutes. Isn't that supposed to fucking mean that no one else can take them unless I exit out or time runs out? -_-

Mine said exactly the same thing...I am so confused. The 65 were not GA because at my first shot it told me that there were not 4 65 dollar seats together and then it bounced me back out and i just picked 2 and it told me that it was sold out. This all happened in under a minute, however, it told me the seats were reserved for 6....so confused.

I'm calling SHENANIGANS!! on all parties involved in this farce, this fiasco!

SOLD OUT in three minutes or less? Bullshit! (That's American for "shenanigans," ha-ha!)

The link I followed off Muse.mu didn't work -- after hitting the presale button and typing in the two words (to prove I'm human), I was told to hit the "Event Home" link above, but there was no such link, only another "...Home" link that returned me to the U.S. Muse gigs page with the presale buttons on the right! (Wash, rinse, repeat... sold out!)

Nor were the event and MSG links helpful -- there was no info showing or explaining anything about the location and availability of tix at the two (only two, not three -- at least for the pre-sale) price levels. That's inexcusable; if someone really wants a seat or GA standing, they should be able to purchase within those basic categories, even if no more precise seat-tiers-and-section-targeting is made available.

Again, BULLSHIT!

they must of released all of 20 tickets for the presale. ive done some pretty crapy presales but this takes the cake. getting onto the page took forever, then i hit msg, which took forever, then did the verification, which took for ever and then sent me back to the start up page only to find out it was sold out in 3 minutes. i know a lot can happen in 3 minutes, but thats just crazy stupid

i got 2 $65 GA tickets. i consider myself very lucky! i wish you all the best luck in finding tickets soon so you may be there with me for this amazing concert!

damn, talk about lucky. so much for a glitch in the system. thats what i thought it was

That's a damn shame. I did the same as a lot of people - picked 4 at the higher price, assuming it would be the better seats/standing, it told me there were not 4 seats together, so i went back and after I picked just 2, it told me to click on "Event home" which appeared nowhere on the page. What a jip. Who actually got all these tickets???

also, by the time i logged on from a second computer and went to the site, only to see that everything was sold out, it was 10.03. :$

6 minutes indeed....

hey guys, i actually got 2 tickets at the $50 level.

At first, I went to buy 2 for the $65 level, but said they were sold out so I changed it to the $50 and it gave me two tickets in Sec. 40.

I really don't think they released more than 100 tickets.

I clicked on the link at 9:59 just for the hell of it and I was in, but the same thing for me, I clicked on 3 tickets and for the $65.00 seats and clicked continue and it told me to go back to the home page where the link was closed saying it was sold out, ummmm...bullshit!

This has to be some type of glitch, has anybody actually got the tix???

don't shoot me- I got tickets- for NYC

when I tried for the more expensive ones- it said that 2 together weren't available- so I did the cheaper ones. Then I had to create an acct... [b/c it's not the acct you use for message board]. okay- the whole time my hand was shaking- like i've never used my mouse before ..... oh- and it only let you purchase 2 for maximum. [i think?]

Ticketmaster is having a 10am pre-sale for Boston tomorrow [and all other dates- as far as I can tell-- EXCEPT nyc- that's not on ticketmaster]. I don't know if there's a general pre-sale for nyc?

Archived