Thank you for that helpful info... I'll give it a try!

Okay, this is simply the basic radio-station-member registration, which automatically puts you on the list for emails regarding pre-sales, and since I'm already a member, there's no point to doing it twice. I haven't received an email from them about the Muse pre-sale yet, so I'm hopeful that'll happen later today...

I just think they didn't release that many tickets. Seems like 500 tix if it sold out so fast, which is nothing for MSG.

GA Floor in MSG is not tiny, I was in GA Reserved Floor for a show and that was already 300-400 people. So the whole floor should be 1000 people+.

But anyways, it really sucks to not get presale tickets. Don't buy from ebay yet, there will be a flood of tickets after the general sale. And the ebay prices for GA tickets are ridiculous and the company that runs these presales take forever to send the tickets sometimes.

There were a lot who put their names down in ANTICIPATION of going before the pre-sale, I'm one of them. :D So you can't go by that to determine who actually has tix yet.

Thanks; I was wondering if that was it. As for my not recognizing the names, I only scanned that first (most recent) page of the list, with a dozen-odd names. :$

First that VMA bullshit and now this?!?!?!?! I keep getting screwed over when trying to see this goddamn band??? WTF I just want some tickets, is that too much to ask?!?!

Yeah I feel ya with that. I got f*%&ed at the VMAs and now this...I spent 600 bucks on U2 tickets to just be able to finally see them at Giants stadium and now I will probably spend another 500 to see them at MSG. I just hope they do the Philly show in Camden and I can get VIP tickets through my school.

As much as I agree, that this is bullshit, remember there is the general sale, people :)

Where is the general sale going to be?? I don't see the gig listed on Ticketmaster so when Saturday comes where will we go to get the tickets? I registered for the radio station presale but it won't let me log in now for some reason...

Where is the general sale going to be?? I don't see the gig listed on Ticketmaster so when Saturday comes where will we go to get the tickets? I registered for the radio station presale but it won't let me log in now for some reason...

The general ticket is from bowerypresents. If you go to the tour page you'll see the link

Okay' date=' this is simply the basic radio-station-member registration, which automatically puts you on the list for emails regarding pre-sales, and since I'm already a member, there's no point to doing it twice. I haven't received an email from them about the Muse pre-sale yet, so I'm hopeful that'll happen later today...[/quote']

Does anyone know if there is somewhere with more information on this? I signed up for the mailing list the other day, but have heard nothing of a pre-sale. Is there going to be a password sent out?

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that Muse got big, but I miss when they were touring college's! The spaces could hold maybe 150 people (and they were never full) and you could get right next to the stage. That was the Absolution tour. :D

God damn...GOOD TIMES! :(

Archived