After countless refreshes, I finally got through twice more. The first time (third time overall through the system) I created an account, by ignoring the "hit Event Home link" instructions and hitting "Your Account" instead. But then I had no choice but "Ticket Home" again, which bounced me out... AGAIN!

Fourth time getting through: the same three link choices at the top after submitting the passwords and selecting my price level: "Ticket Home," "Your Account," and "Shopping Cart". No "Event Home" link. Hit "Ticket Home" and got bounced out... for the FUCKING FOURTH TIME!!

Someone explain to me how many are able to buy tickets, and at least one person isn't even getting the link they need to progress past the price-tier-choosing point...?

Well, at least the people from here will be moving! (Hopefully not pushing and shoving and doing silly circle pits, but actually appreciating the performances!)

I got floor tickets, I really hope that stupid teenagers aren't trying to mosh to Muse's music like I've witnessed at previous performances.

JUST ENJOY THE MUSIC! :mad:

Archived