Just went to StubHub.com and found tickets for Boston at $225.

Ticketbots got in and bought them up. This is crap.

Muse should do it like No Doubt did this summer. For the prime seats, when you bought them, you had to leave your name and you could ONLY pick them up at will call the day of the show with photo id. That way the scalpers can't get the tickets and sell them at exorbitant prices..bullshit

I got four $65 ($74) tickets for NY, and I am so thankful that I was able to, I've been praying since yesterday. I refreshed the page about 5 seconds before 10:00, and although the captcha and other things were taking long to load, I managed to get 4 quick pick GA floor tickets.

i got 2 $65 GA tickets. i consider myself very lucky! i wish you all the best luck in finding tickets soon so you may be there with me for this amazing concert!

Awesome for you!!!

okay- so the $65 were GA. That's retarded-- b/c when I tried to get 2 at $65- it told me 2 seats weren't available in the same row. [huh?]

so.... I went with the cheaper ones.

but I can't get there early- at all (for GA)... so I'm happy, grateful, beyond thrilled! with my seats-- back there in Guam... I'll bring some binoculars.

I got four $65 ($74) tickets for NY, and I am so thankful that I was able to, I've been praying since yesterday. I refreshed the page about 5 seconds before 10:00, and although the captcha and other things were taking long to load, I managed to get 4 quick pick GA floor tickets.

Dang maybe I should of prayed to........I guess your praying worked and you are "blessed."

hey guys, i actually got 2 tickets at the $50 level.

At first, I went to buy 2 for the $65 level, but said they were sold out so I changed it to the $50 and it gave me two tickets in Sec. 40.

I really don't think they released more than 100 tickets.

I did the same- and I'm in Sec. 40- as well:)

I got 3, 50.00 dollar tickets,I've been up since 9am, and started refreshing at 9:59.

I think it helped that I already had an account for the presale from when I got Jane's Addiction/NIN presale tickets over the summer. If you had to sign up and get tickets you probably lost out.

I know for the JA/NIN show there was a VERY limited amount of tickets available, so a fast sell out isnt surprising.

Its shocking that this is how you have to get tickets in 2009. CRAZY amount of effort to get already expensive tickets at a reasonable price.

Im very excited tough ! Have never seen MUSE, so this should be great....just hope my seats are ok.

India sweatshops boxing real fans out, and tix on stub hub already. This industry will never change. Muse you need to figure a better way out to take care of your fans, not scam artists. Next time distribute password to real fans, not general announcement of presale on website. Gimme a break guys. U2 does a much better job of presales for their die hard fans (even though the seats can sometimes be shite).

According to the Muse.mu page on this gig' date=' there's 139 attendees so far. I didn't recognize any of their avatar names... ::dubious::[/quote']

There were a lot who put their names down in ANTICIPATION of going before the pre-sale, I'm one of them. :D So you can't go by that to determine who actually has tix yet.

i was definitely on the site at 10am.

but i couldnt even get one ticket, was booted out.

this is ridiculous, and even more anxious for saturday..

just making sure, the $65 was GA right?

i was a little confused because they separated it into P1 & P2

Just went to StubHub.com and found tickets for Boston at $225.

Ticketbots got in and bought them up. This is crap.

And here you go:

If I were you I would remove the link in your original post as you could in trouble with the mods over linking to a non-official muse ticket site.

:)

EDIT: thank you

P1, and P2 , are just PRICE codes.

Even if you got 65 dollar tickets, you might not have standing GA tickets. At MSG the actually standing room is microscopic.

I cant belive that the presale was LESS then 3 minutes and over. This ticket is gonna be hot.

Archived