I'm with you..do u think we are better off doing ticketmaster online or going to a tickemaster box office and waiting??

I'm going to Vintage Vinyl (a perennial USA Top Ten indie music store and a Ticketmaster outlet) today and chat up a clerk about just that question. Besides, it's 3-for-the-price-of-two used CDs today (and every Wed.), so that's another great reason!

And I live only about 3 miles from them, yay me! :D

Okay, here's an embarassingly basic question for everyone: do we know for sure that Muse's stage set will be on the conventional staging area for the MSG gig? (I'm guessing yes, if only because of the engineering logistics involved and the fact that Penn Station is located underneath MSG; but do we really know this for sure?) They've talked about doing their shows "in the round" -- is it possible that these lousy pre-sale sections will end up being a lot closer to the lads than the MSG seating chart suggests?

while i really, really wanted GA im happy with the seats that i have. but i think im gonna try for GA in the presale or the regular on sale and ill give my seats to friends but im just happy to get into the building. after missing them with U2 at giants stadium, im thrilled to see them at the garden

I'm going to Vintage Vinyl (a perennial USA Top Ten indie music store and a Ticketmaster outlet) today and chat up a clerk about just that question. Besides, it's 3-for-the-price-of-two used CDs today (and every Wed.), so that's another great reason!

Well let me know what they tell you because I am totally willing to sit outside a ticketmaster

just wait for saturday guys. trust me not even a ton of people know about this show!!!! it wasnt listed on MSG's site ever and was JUST put on muses site yesterday.

Last time they were here, the 1st Time they played MSG... "no one" knew who they were... They sold out. " the news papers read " THE GREATEST BAND YOU NEVER HEARD" I was there, it was fantastic.

hey trilateral lemme know wat they say at vintage vinyl if u dont mind...i live right next to the one in nj

Okay' date=' here's an embarassingly basic question for everyone: do we know for sure that Muse's stage set will be on the conventional staging area for the MSG gig? (I'm guessing yes, if only because of the engineering logistics involved and the fact that Penn Station is located underneath MSG; but do we really know this for sure?) They've talked about doing their shows "in the round" -- is it possible that these lousy pre-sale sections will end up being a lot closer to the lads than the MSG seating chart suggests?[/quote']

The played MSG a couple years ago and their stage was set up the way it is in the MSG concert seating chart. They'll probably do it the same way.

Okay' date=' here's an embarassingly basic question for everyone: do we know for sure that Muse's stage set will be on the conventional staging area for the MSG gig? (I'm guessing yes, if only because of the engineering logistics involved and the fact that Penn Station is located underneath MSG; but do we really know this for sure?) They've talked about doing their shows "in the round" -- is it possible that these lousy pre-sale sections will end up being a lot closer to the lads than the MSG seating chart suggests?[/quote']

I've been to 4 Resistance gigs in Europe: the stage is always at the end not in the middle - the US gigs are part of the same tour so same layout. The only thing is that they sometimes sell seats behind the stage but all the standing people are at the front.

Hope this helps :)

has anyone seen these tix come back since 11:40 or so? I'm trying to figure out if I should just give up or if I should continue trying once i get to work...!

:LOL: I went in and tried to get GA tix just for the hell of it...BAM right in there. People in Detroit should be happy.

:LOL: and it's still available, even though the UT ones have since come and gone...!

Links keep coming back for all gigs except NY!!!

Seriouly ridiculous, bloody hell this has been the worst pre-sales I've ever seen in hundreds of concerts I've been to :mad:

Big failure, Muse management once again is a big failure in choosing it's ticketing partner :mad::eek:

Archived