Hmm, looks like Muse might not be going down so great so far - one tweet says a lot of people have left to see Slayer and another, from what I can decipher from a dodgy translation suggests that there aren't many cheering/clapping (relatively speaking, I guess).

Muse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Slayer

imo

Hmm, looks like Muse might not be going down so great so far - one tweet says a lot of people have left to see Slayer and another, from what I can decipher from a dodgy translation suggests that there aren't many cheering/clapping (relatively speaking, I guess).

:LOL:

Well this is kind of a hard rock festival. I don't see stuff like Supermassive Black Hole and Starlight going down that well! :$

Reading threads while a Muse show is on always gets me jittery and nervous cos of all the rumours/ anticipation, lol. I'll just wait til the end to spaff about sets etc.

I'm assuming they won't have the same big, dramatic set design as the stadium shows, as it's... not a stadium show, lol? Still, I bet the lucky buggers there will get a helluva show and probs a couple of old choons ;).

it said the opposite, that they haven't heard as many cheers as for Muse!

Actually that one tweeter says he has never heard so much cheering as there is right now for Muse :p I think.

I know right? :( but with showbiz he was like ":erm:..mm.. oh, ok :happy: "

That's a shame, because Assassin is really great live, as far as I've seen :( I don't think there's much of a chance to hear Showbiz again either, but it would be amazing! :D

Archived