10. SMBH

11. Guiding Light

12. Time is Running Out

13. Invincible

14. Uprising w/riffage outro

15. Plug in Baby

16. Stockholm Syndrome

17. Unnatural Selection

+ Showbiz, I Belong To You, Soaked and Bliss. And Ruled by Secrecy.

Who is motherfucking going? :awesome:

Rammstein and Muse!

Plus Kiss, Kasabian, Editors and some other bands or summink

:D

Me, Ali and Debs have been plotting about a roadtrip from the UK to Germany for the first weekend of June... Srsly with a lineup like that!

:LOL:

Yay :awesome: I do have Paris a week later so it needs a lot of thinking through!

We could drive straight from there to Paris and have a little European holiday :awesome:

Dodgy German translations but here we go:

Ticketwise, what you get for your money:

Option 1: Rock Am Ring - Your bogstandard field job. Get camping for 3 days. Bring a tent. Cheapest option.

Option 2: Deluxe Overnight Package: For all you fancy bastards, get a choice of a double or single room. Breakfast every day. Get yourself a sauna and a swimming pool because that's important obviously. 369 euros per person.

Option 3: Fan Overnight Package: Live in Bungalows in groups of 5,6 or 8. Get 3 bedrooms, 2 showers, kitchen, get a TV and radio. Waste of money. Price per person varies depending on which you go for.

Option 4: Standard Overnight: 3 nights in a double or single room, with buffet breakfast. 385 euros.

Option 1: Rock Am Ring - Your bogstandard field job. Get camping for 3 days. Bring a tent. Cheapest option.

Option 2: Deluxe Overnight Package: For all you fancy bastards, get a choice of a double or single room. Breakfast every day. Get yourself a sauna and a swimming pool because that's important obviously. 369 euros per person.

Option 3: Fan Overnight Package: Live in Bungalows in groups of 5,6 or 8. Get 3 bedrooms, 2 showers, kitchen, get a TV and radio. Waste of money. Price per person varies depending on which you go for.

Option 4: Standard Overnight: 3 nights in a double or single room, with buffet breakfast. 385 euros.

That's a lot of money. :(

Oh gosh, if I can turn it into a holiday somehow I might ask my mum to forget the driving lessons for Christmas :$

I am thinking of a ebay garage sale to raise funds for a ticket :awesome:

Danke Doktor Mozza :awesome:

I think I am a bogstandard field package kinda girl!! :D

I could afford the ticket but not the trip itself, not with the four day trip to Paris so soon after. So I'll be sitting this one out but looking forward to reading all about the exploits of the rest of you hooligans! :awesome:

If you get harrassed by a sleazy German man then the phrase 'Du kann nicht Schlafen mit mir' will let him know the score.

:awesome:

I shall practice to make sure I don't forget the "nicht" :chuckle:

I could afford the ticket but not the trip itself, not with the four day trip to Paris so soon after. So I'll be sitting this one out but looking forward to reading all about the exploits of the rest of you hooligans! :awesome:

If we manage to go there surely will be lots of shenanigans :LOL:

Sorry you won't be with us tho :(

Archived