Hi,

based on what I've read on other german forums, several headliner bands did not allow complete set streaming of the gig. Among them are Muse and Rammstein.

If I were you, I would not expect a stream of the complete set on any channel. :(

Hi,

based on what I've read on other german forums, several headliner bands did not allow complete set streaming of the gig. Among them are Muse and Rammstein.

If I were you, I would not expect a stream of the complete set on any channel. :(

Just like with rock in rio & sic radical

What amuses me is that before the interview the dude said they wouldn't do one unless they got a female interviewer. I was thinking of Dom and yeah, guess who gets interviewed. Ahaha, and the male interviewer just mentioned that to Dom. And there is a female interviewer next to the male one. She finally got to ask a question now.

What amuses me is that before the interview the dude said they wouldn't do one unless they got a female interviewer. I was thinking of Dom and yeah, guess who gets interviewed. Ahaha, and the male interviewer just mentioned that to Dom. And there is a female interviewer next to the male one. She finally got to ask a question now.

:chuckle:

:LOL:

Shit, he said something special. Wut, the UFO? They're bringing the UFO he said.

Rock Am Ring is held in a kinda stadium-esque venue, as part of the race-track in which it's situated so they might have the necessary supports/infrastructure to hook the UFO up.

Rock Am Ring is held in a kinda stadium-esque venue, as part of the race-track in which it's situated so they might have the necessary supports/infrastructure to hook the UFO up.

But it's a festival, they're supposed to rock out, not do silly theatrics. :indiff:

Rock Am Ring is held in a kinda stadium-esque venue' date=' as part of the race-track in which it's situated so they might have the necessary supports/infrastructure to hook the UFO up.[/quote']

Probably. Wonder how they would incorporate that with the setlist? Exo 1,2,3 with orchestra and longer run around crowd for bernie the ufo?

Archived