Wait what? I must've skimmed over that part of the review (though I totally laughed about the Feelin' Good cover). They DID NOT play Sing for Absolution. WTF was this guy hearing? :LOL:

Yeah, I totally missed the SFA reference the first time. I wonder what song he WAS referring to.

In that review, I meant "Stockholm Syndrome" but for some reason my tired brain typed "Sing for Absolution". I corrected it right away. Good looking out everyone! Thank you.

Also - I have only seen them play 'Feeling Good' at one of the seven shows I've been too - so for me it was 'rarely' played.

Am looking forward to seeing them destroy at Coachella!

Those photos are awesome! I love love love their stage show this tour. I sent the link to my mom, she's going to be so jealous. :LOL:

I converted her to a Muse fan. :nerd:

i know if my mom were alive today she would go absolutly nuts over matt.she loved guys who could sing. her favorite was Ronnie James Dio. not sure how old you are but he sang in many bands.. Rainbow,Sabbath to name a few.

In that review, I meant "Stockholm Syndrome" but for some reason my tired brain typed "Sing for Absolution". I corrected it right away. Good looking out everyone! Thank you.

Also - I have only seen them play 'Feeling Good' at one of the seven shows I've been too - so for me it was 'rarely' played.

It was still a great article! Sorry we picked on you a bit. The reason the Feeling Good comment was funny is because on this board, that song is a rather sore subject. To say the song is universally despised by all of the messageboard Musers would be a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much. :LOL: I'm still unclear WHY, though. It's been played at many of the gigs on the Resistance tour in other parts of the world, and whenever most of these discriminating boardies go to a gig, there is always the hope that they won't play Feeling Good. It's the butt of many a joke on here, so that's why the sentence stood out. However, I rather enjoyed hearing it, as it was my first Muse gig, aside from seeing them when they opened for U2. :) I'm sure many people on here would say you should consider yourself lucky that you've been to 7 Muse gigs and have only had to suffer through that song once! :LOL:

i know if my mom were alive today she would go absolutly nuts over matt.she loved guys who could sing. her favorite was Ronnie James Dio. not sure how old you are but he sang in many bands.. Rainbow,Sabbath to name a few.

DIO!!!!!!!

I'm 26 and definitely know about Dio. He does have an awesome voice. :happy:

It was still a great article! Sorry we picked on you a bit. The reason the Feeling Good comment was funny is because on this board, that song is a rather sore subject. To say the song is universally despised by all of the messageboard Musers would be a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much. :LOL: I'm still unclear WHY, though. It's been played at many of the gigs on the Resistance tour in other parts of the world, and whenever most of these discriminating boardies go to a gig, there is always the hope that they won't play Feeling Good. It's the butt of many a joke on here, so that's why the sentence stood out. However, I rather enjoyed hearing it, as it was my first Muse gig, aside from seeing them when they opened for U2. :) I'm sure many people on here would say you should consider yourself lucky that you've been to 7 Muse gigs and have only had to suffer through that song once! :LOL:

Yes, sorry for picking. It was just a huge record scratch moment. :)

The review was right on point though, to me anyway.

I'm a music photographer back in OZ, the best point & shoot camera period is the Panasonic Lumix TZ7, 12 mega pixel, awesome zoom & awesome video with stereo recording, the retail for $600 aussie so that would be about $540 USD

Uprising - fairfax

My pics from Fairfax

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gerry_70/sets/72157623538613250/

I'll post the other videos during the day

Gerry :)

Waiting for the TZ10 to come out myself. So want manual controls pus GPS tagging!

Better Feeling Good than Guiding Light. :LOL: At least I didn't have to kill anyone! No GL last night, yay! But instead, one song shorter and they cut out my fav, MotP. Karma is a bitch, I guess. :rolleyes:

I'm actually really glad they played Guiding Light. I love that song. I had some moments during it where I just thought...this is so unbelievable and beautiful....and I can't believe I'm witnessing this.

Haha, well, I'm happy to hear it ONCE. Just, only that once because it is almost my least fav on that album besides I Belong to You. If they had played GL and not MotP? I would have been PISSED. Aaand, at least with Feeling Good it's fun to sing along and they have trippy graphics. :D

*bump*

This gig was only Monday. Should still be on first page for it was phenomenal too!

It so was. I'm still on a huge Muse high and don't want to talk about anything else other than Muse. It's driving people around me nuts. :facepalm:

I love how Matt's piano lit up with the keys. I was like triiiippping. :p

So good. I'm about to fly around the world to see them again and again and again.

It so was. I'm still on a huge Muse high and don't want to talk about anything else other than Muse. It's driving people around me nuts. :facepalm:

I love how Matt's piano lit up with the keys. I was like triiiippping. :p

So good. I'm about to fly around the world to see them again and again and again.

I know! I've been a bit nonsocial the past few days because I'm just soooo in the zone of Muse. I'm addicted to Muse concerts now. MUST GO TO MORE!!!

We want to send the band a blessing to grant them a great well of energy to see then thru the tour in the same grand style that they began. They played their hearts out. Especially, we pray for protection of those fabulous Bellamy vocal chords. Keep the creative river flowing. Rock on. We love you.:kiss:

setlist.fm is your friend, I think :)

Archived