I put 5 hours of Muse in the CD player yesterday and my wife almost killed me at about hour 4. But, gosh, honey, it is just sooo good.

If only we could set our way back machines to exactly a week ago, we could still be singing along. Using knowledge we acquired in the future (actually our present), we could wait and meet them after the show! I think Brian Greene has debunked time travel as impossible, but a man can dream.

Hurry back lads! We miss you.

SH

wow... cant believe it was just one week ago when I was getting my stuff together to prepare to queue up for this gig :stunned: Feels like it's been an eternity! Long week was long!

wow... cant believe it was just one week ago when I was getting my stuff together to prepare to queue up for this gig :stunned: Feels like it's been an eternity! Long week was long!

Gahh I know! I miss last week. :( So much fun. I'm glad it dragged out though. At least the days of the concerts because I knew that I'd have a Muse withdrawal afterward and I wouldn't have anything more to look forward to :(

I put 5 hours of Muse in the CD player yesterday and my wife almost killed me at about hour 4. But, gosh, honey, it is just sooo good.

If only we could set our way back machines to exactly a week ago, we could still be singing along. Using knowledge we acquired in the future (actually our present), we could wait and meet them after the show! I think Brian Greene has debunked time travel as impossible, but a man can dream.

Hurry back lads! We miss you.

SH

Haha I've been listening nonstop to Muse too. They're my only cure.

I remember this time last week I was uploading pics to the computer from the night before and getting excited for my next Muse concert the next day.

I hope they'll come back soon!

• 3 weeks later...

I was just wandering around youtube and found a vid of pib that includes the words at the end!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR5POaPup_U&feature=related

So.... what is he saying? :D (just after 4:15)

I think it sounds like "wahey (something) you sang that really well, that's good for a song wasn't released here!" :unsure:

Then he laughs <3 I remember being very :awesome::$ when I heard that laugh! :$

btw i love how many balloons got on the stage at this gig...!

I was just wandering around youtube and found a vid of pib that includes the words at the end!

I think it sounds like "wahey (something) you sang that really well, that's good for a song wasn't released here!" :unsure:

Yeah, this gig was awesome purely for the fact that we didn't pop the balloons and instead pushed them all onstage, forcing them to play little jams. :LOL: They look so crowded by the balloons!

Aww, Matt and his giggle. :happy: Sounds like Wahey, coming together, and what you said. That's the only thing I can figure. I played it 8 times. :$

coming together... could be.... or coming together well?

We were pretty great at singing it, if i do say so myself :phu::D

i listened to it many more than 8 times :$

EDIT:

Yeah, this gig was awesome purely for the fact that we didn't pop the balloons and instead pushed them all onstage, forcing them to play little jams. :LOL: They look so crowded by the balloons!

i think this was my favorite gig :D Best all around crowd :) Best bloons, loud singing... i was in a good area....

Also, there was that amusing little walk thing matt did at the beginning of KoC. I was just trying to find a vid of it but can't find one that's clear enough. Do you remember it? It was after the start of the song, when he was playing the riff and the crowd was singing it, he did this hilarious slow walk thing across the whole front of the stage before coming back and singing again.... it cracked me up at the time and I wished I had been able to record it!

BTW in that pib vid you can see the bloon pop and land on my head :$

i think this was my favorite gig :D Best all around crowd :) Best bloons, loud singing... i was in a good area....

Also, there was that amusing little walk thing matt did at the beginning of KoC. I was just trying to find a vid of it but can't find one that's clear enough. Do you remember it? It was after the start of the song, when he was playing the riff and the crowd was singing it, he did this hilarious slow walk thing across the whole front of the stage before coming back and singing again.... it cracked me up at the time and I wished I had been able to record it!

BTW in that pib vid you can see the bloon pop and land on my head :$

Nah, I'm really bad at remembering things after a gig. Sadly, it all becomes a blur. And I'm also really bad at noticing things when they happen! I need to stop focusing on taking pics so much. :(

Nah, I'm really bad at remembering things after a gig. Sadly, it all becomes a blur. And I'm also really bad at noticing things when they happen! I need to stop focusing on taking pics so much. :(

awww :( My shows are all a blur too.... i keep remembering things in bits and pieces...

random sorta amusing note - i was talking to someone on another thread about where I was for this gig, so I went to find a pic to show her... after spending so much time organizing my MSG pics and looking at the vids, I was shocked to see how good my view was at the VA show! :LOL: Sadly, as MSG was the last show, my memories were of my view being mostly blocked by the spotlight.....

EDIT: AhA! found a vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VoVsPtFgQg

about 3:00 when he starts over on the left side of the stage... he does this weird foot drag walk... omg it was so hilarious up close! :LOL: <3

awww :( My shows are all a blur too.... i keep remembering things in bits and pieces...

random sorta amusing note - i was talking to someone on another thread about where I was for this gig, so I went to find a pic to show her... after spending so much time organizing my MSG pics and looking at the vids, I was shocked to see how good my view was at the VA show! :LOL: Sadly, as MSG was the last show, my memories were of my view being mostly blocked by the spotlight.....

EDIT: AhA! found a vid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VoVsPtFgQg

about 3:00 when he starts over on the left side of the stage... he does this weird foot drag walk... omg it was so hilarious up close! :LOL: <3

Haha, it's kinda gay. :LOL:

• 1 month later...

oh sweet! I remember hearing that as well and thinking, ":awesome: what did he just say?? :awesome:"

Is everyone who went to this gig going to the John Paul Jones one in October? I'll be front row :D

oh sweet! I remember hearing that as well and thinking, ":awesome: what did he just say?? :awesome:"

Is everyone who went to this gig going to the John Paul Jones one in October? I'll be front row :D

:yesey: I think most of the people from this thread are going to the Charlottesville show :chuckle:

Archived