Helsinki Jam (I've just loaded this so the quality will improve once it's fully processed)

You can hear the crowd just going off!!

More to come :)

Gerry

hey btw - did you get a bid of PiB with the balloon chaos at the end included? I've been looking for a good one so I can hear what Matt said at the end!

Great vids too :D Thanks!

Jealoussss. The photos I could have taken from where I was with my Canon... :eek:

Just found out we're shooting from the sound board, which is okay I guess coz I saw that the stage is quite high from the pit. I hope I we get to shoot the first 3, it's not guarenteed what 3 songs we get though..

Just found out we're shooting from the sound board, which is okay I guess coz I saw that the stage is quite high from the pit. I hope I we get to shoot the first 3, it's not guarenteed what 3 songs we get though..

you going to be at msg also?

just read that you will be in NY are you in the pit? will definetly come by to say hi....:D

hey btw - did you get a bid of PiB with the balloon chaos at the end included? I've been looking for a good one so I can hear what Matt said at the end!

Great vids too :D Thanks!

No I didn't film PIB..ha I know how frustrating it can be, 3 years ago in Adelaide we were trying to work out what Bono said during a song & to htis day no one has been able to get the answer.

I'm just finalising

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome

That's a great price, I think we in OZ get ripped off on many things.

that just sucks, bought it at Amazon, they mostly have the best prices!

Didn't figure out all the settings yet, to take really good concert pics. Still seem to be a bit grainy, although your AC/DC ones look great I must say!

just read that you will be in NY are you in the pit? will definetly come by to say hi....:D

No I'm in seating but I will be there during the day as i have some friends who'll be in line so I'll come & keep them company, I'll be in a blue Bon Jovi jacket just because it's a warm jacket & I bought it last week for the cold weather LOL.

New York is going to go OFF at the G!

that just sucks, bought it at Amazon, they mostly have the best prices!

Didn't figure out all the settings yet, to take really good concert pics. Still seem to be a bit grainy, although your AC/DC ones look great I must say!

I'm still yet to read the manual LOL...I use the 2nd last setting on the dial (in red), not the intelligent setting, though from time to time I play around with it, when things are not working for me...ha I do have off nights :) ACDC shots were great, a few of them are going to be up on the their main website after they emailed me

No I'm in seating but I will be there during the day as i have some friends who'll be in line so I'll come & keep them company, I'll be in a blue Bon Jovi jacket just because it's a warm jacket & I bought it last week for the cold weather LOL.

New York is going to go OFF at the G!

yes its going to be awesome. i will be in line as i have GA seating. so see you there..

No I didn't film PIB..ha I know how frustrating it can be, 3 years ago in Adelaide we were trying to work out what Bono said during a song & to htis day no one has been able to get the answer.

I'm just finalising

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Stockholm Syndrome

awww shame you didn't get it! I found one vid last night from the pit where they had the whole song and cut off right as Matt came to the mic and said "heehheeeeey" and it was over! I was like 'NOOOO!' ;)

But thanks for the vids - I've only watched Helsinki Jam so far, I can't wait to watch them all properly later :D

OMG! We just scored majorly great reserved seating for Muse in Baltimore. Hubby is driving up to Baltimore right now to get the tickets at Will Call, then driving back down here since we both won't get there until after 9:00. Muse started around 9:15-9:20 for Patriot Center, so we should get there in in time at the beginning of the gig! Can't get enough!

Just a little house keeping, I'm sure it's not any from the boards, but let me make it clear ;

Please don't message me on Youtube or FB asking for original copies of video files.

A) I have too much respect for the band

B) I don't share video files

C) I will block anyone who makes such requests

I've had 3 people already message me today, needless to say they can't see my videos anymore.

The show was absolutely amazing! Anyone remember the guys with the yellow "PLAY FURY" poster down in the pit? That was my friends and me! How about the guy who was knocked down during New Born, and everyone huddled around? That was also me, hehe.

The show was absolutely amazing! Anyone remember the guys with the yellow "PLAY FURY" poster down in the pit? That was my friends and me! How about the guy who was knocked down during New Born, and everyone huddled around? That was also me, hehe.

I saw that sign! I was right in front of Chris and was looking around before they started when I saw it and I was like "nice" haha. I only saw arms though. :happy:

but on Monday night we were watching the man bloom. His vocals on songs like ‘Guiding Light’ and ‘Sing for Absolution’ were perfect,

did they do sing for absolution? i dont recall seing this on setlist.

What? :wtf: Sing for Absolution? I think planets would collide if that was actually played at any time on this tour.

but on Monday night we were watching the man bloom. His vocals on songs like ‘Guiding Light’ and ‘Sing for Absolution’ were perfect,

did they do sing for absolution? i dont recall seing this on setlist.

Wait what? I must've skimmed over that part of the review (though I totally laughed about the Feelin' Good cover). They DID NOT play Sing for Absolution. WTF was this guy hearing? :LOL:

Archived