met pip they slept out all night but due to a cock up with the dooropener they didnt get their due barrier spot; did see them talking to kirk after gig so maybe theyll get a party or something nice to compensate?

:mad:

That's shit. She was so excited when I spoke to her a few days ago. I know queuing all that time doesn't entitle you to a barrier spot, but i'd feel very hard done by.

Just came home finally, missed the sexyplane :(

From wading through the thread the setlists I could find seem to have loads of question marks....is the setlist very unknown, or something?

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

MK Ultra

Neutron Star Collision

Guiding Light

Interlude + Hysteria

Nishe

United States Of Eurasia

I Belong To You + Mon Coeur S'ouvre A Ta Voix

Feeling Good

MK Jam

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Time is Runnig Out

Starlight

Unnatural Selection

Encore:

Unintended

Exogenesis Symphony part 1: Overture

Stockholm Syndrome

Encore 2:

Take a Bow

Plug in Baby

Man With A Harmoinica + Knights of Cydonia

I guess this is the correct list. Yeah, yeah, yeah, moan moan, whatever. With Unintended, IBTY and TaB, I'd be happy with this setlist.

sorry im on this odd tv internet thing at hotel. handy but fiddly to use hene grammer and spelling!

i think i upset the people near me by having too much of a good time. sorry but i dont care. dont go down the front of a massive gig and not expect some contact with those around you. its never advisable to shove me when i am actually trying really hard not to bump you or tread on you in a really confined space. grumble

grumble aside i may have had too good a time. i ache already!

was planning on being further back on the sat anyway so if i have any energy left, i can do full on dancing then.

love matts light up suit. so much better on stage than video. they were clearly having a good time . the french audience are vocal and got a woah_oh_oh_oh chant going to which dom gave us a beat and matt had to stop so he could start :LOL:

sorry im on this odd tv internet thing at hotel. handy but fiddly to use hene grammer and spelling!

i think i upset the people near me by having too much of a good time. sorry but i dont care. dont go down the front of a massive gig and not expect some contact with those around you. its never advisable to shove me when i am actually trying really hard not to bump you or tread on you in a really confined space. grumble

grumble aside i may have had too good a time. i ache already!

was planning on being further back on the sat anyway so if i have any energy left, i can do full on dancing then.

love matts light up suit. so much better on stage than video. they were clearly having a good time . the french audience are vocal and got a woah_oh_oh_oh chant going to which dom gave us a beat and matt had to stop so he could start :LOL:

I look forward to video from this gig, sounds like a great crowd :)

I guess this is the correct list. Yeah, yeah, yeah, moan moan, whatever. With Unintended, IBTY and TaB, I'd be happy with this setlist.

+1 It may be predictable, but it's a good set for a stadium I think, except Guiding Light.

Glad you had such a fun time, leetroot. :happy:

:mad:

That's shit. She was so excited when I spoke to her a few days ago. I know queuing all that time doesn't entitle you to a barrier spot, but i'd feel very hard done by.

i thought the same. they got a spot further along but i ended up nearerthe stage than them. very poor of the door staff to let this happen. im sure she will fill you in properly. she idid look cheesed off and i don,t blame her

think dom took the twitpic. matt was trying to get in itso he took another

met pip they slept out all night but due to a cock up with the dooropener they didnt get their due barrier spot; did see them talking to kirk after gig so maybe theyll get a party or something nice to compensate?

:eek: Oh God, that's horrible. :( No offence to any Frenchies here, but I really do hate queueing for things in France, it always seem to end in beef.

the french audience are vocal and got a woah_oh_oh_oh chant going to which dom gave us a beat and matt had to stop so he could start :LOL:

:awesome: WIN.

:eek: Oh God, that's horrible. :( No offence to any Frenchies here, but I really do hate queueing for things in France, it always seem to end in beef.

+1 :noey:

edit: hadn't noticed before, but they had mk ultra instead of motp!

we got soaked

with sweat and ((not enough) rain :LOL:

matt had to go out in the rin in his electric suit!

i hope ypou havent been having setlist beef i can tell you now

it was an amazing gig even with GL FG Cheesy Balls

Glad to hear you had such a great time :)

and grrr @ the barrier beef with L and Pip, I read about that earlier, I'm sure they'll have details later... hopefully it didn't ruin their time. And it's cool they got to meet Kirk :D

I thought the caption sounded like Dom :D What do you mean by matt trying to get in it? Like he was blocking the camera somehow? If so, boo @ dom for not sending us that one too :p

i thought the same. they got a spot further along but i ended up nearerthe stage than them. very poor of the door staff to let this happen. im sure she will fill you in properly. she idid look cheesed off and i don,t blame her

I'd be angry too if that happened! Hopefully she still had a good spot.

Matt the twitpicwhore...

So it seems.

Is it usually the venue that is to blame?

Glad to hear you had such a great time :)

and grrr @ the barrier beef with L and Pip, I read about that earlier, I'm sure they'll have details later... hopefully it didn't ruin their time. And it's cool they got to meet Kirk :D

aww :( I'm quite sad now, and kind of pissed

Archived