Going alone is cool, I always do, means you can be totally selfish, do what *you* want to, you don't have to look out for or worry about anyone & behave any way you want.

Anyway no matter how good the mates, they are never as into MUSE as you are and that gets embarassing when you're losing it at a gig... I always prefer that no one who sees me knows who the hell I am:LOL:

:musesign:

we could do a meet???:p

There was already talk of a meet-up on the Thursday before, to get pissed and whatnot :happy:

But I'm travelling by boat and I don't do well on boats, so I'll wait and see what happens :p

just thought of this: if there's anyone going to London on Thursday from around Harwich, could we meet? I'm not shy and my English is fine, I just don't like travelling alone.

Hi, could anyone tell me what the view is like from level 5? I booked tickets today and am in BK 523, anyone sat here or know what the view is like, can u see any of muse or will i need binoculars?! lol Also i know this is gona sound really stupid but is 16.00 the time the concert starts or the time the doors open?:$ it's my first muse/wembley stadium concert.

Thanks for the help! :)

Going alone is cool, I always do, means you can be totally selfish, do what *you* want to, you don't have to look out for or worry about anyone & behave any way you want.

This! Whenever I go with friends I usually end up separated from them for large periods of time as I go bouncing along with the crowds trying to find other obsessives to sing along with. I always go back to find my friends, but I think it's great to be a bit selfish sometimes.

There will definitely be a meet for all of us going alone. I have friends that are going to the second date, but I will be happy to jump for the barrier on the 10th!:D

This! Whenever I go with friends I usually end up separated from them for large periods of time as I go bouncing along with the crowds trying to find other obsessives to sing along with. I always go back to find my friends, but I think it's great to be a bit selfish sometimes.

There will definitely be a meet for all of us going alone. I have friends that are going to the second date, but I will be happy to jump for the barrier on the 10th!:D

yay :)

my friends are going on 11th, but not 10th, so this :) xx

Hi, could anyone tell me what the view is like from level 5? I booked tickets today and am in BK 523, anyone sat here or know what the view is like, can u see any of muse or will i need binoculars?! lol Also i know this is gona sound really stupid but is 16.00 the time the concert starts or the time the doors open?:$ it's my first muse/wembley stadium concert.

Thanks for the help! :)

Doors open at 1600. The band won't be on till the evening, maybe 8ish or later.

ooh i miiiiiiiiiight be going to this gig! :D:awesome::musesign: would be my first Muse concert!:happy: all depends on if my mum's bf gets some job here in australia cos he lives in belgium.

really hope i do go. my life would be complete. :musesign: haha.

how fast are tickets selling or whatevs?

You'd come all the way from Australia? :eek:

I looked at See yesterday and there were still GA/level 1 tickets available.

You'd come all the way from Australia? :eek:

I looked at See yesterday and there were still GA/level 1 tickets available.

haha HELL YEAH, MAN!:D:dance:

lulz, well i would only have to pay for the concert tickets, not the plane or anything haha.

hmm, i would have absolutely no idea what they are...:$ so is GA/level on standing or seated?:erm: thanks:)

haha HELL YEAH, MAN!:D:dance:

lulz, well i would only have to pay for the concert tickets, not the plane or anything haha.

hmm, i would have absolutely no idea what they are...:$ so is GA/level on standing or seated?:erm: thanks:)

GA/Level 1 ticket means that you can either choose to stand or seat in Level 1 which are all unreserved seats so it's first come first served.

Archived