I just came back home from UK.

Went only to Friday gig which was my second of Muse. I have to say that it was just awesome! I was surprised by many things, even I knew they might happen... like UFO, Matt's new light suit, etc. Anyway, it was just great to hear LIVE all songs, even GL and NSC.

If you are a fan, this band is worth any money. Regret not having gone on Sat, but will do everything to see them couple of times more.

I chose GA and it was also a good choice, as I met some really nice people who cared about me and my friend - taht we don't get too many punches or fall down etc.

I feel sorry reading posts of those disappointed who didn't catch up with changes in band's style.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who were there with me!!!

I went on friday and it was a great night, even if I was only sitting on level 5 far far far back and the screens looked just tiny from there and as I was staring most of the time at them to see anything at all, I was a bit disappointed that they went all blurry sometimes, but yet - great night! Loved NSC and Ibty, and TaB, wow, never expected to hear that one! Thank you, Muse, for another unforgettable night! :)

By the way, has anyone else been staying at the Wembley Plaza? 7th floor was reserved for the crew (or parts of it) and it was so great to see those black "upstaging"-t shirts already at breakfast...(-: Met some really nice Musers around London in those days, it was so great to spot Muse-shirts here and there...:) And to that nice crew guy who took a picture of us standing before the stage truck, big thanks!;)

Hi!

I also went on Friday and had an amazing time!:happy: Yes, the setlist was in my opinion better on Saturday but during the concert I couldn't care less; I had been looking forward to this for a long time and I enjoyed every minute of it!:happy:

I've also uploaded some videos; here are the links (don't know how to embed them sorry!):

Starlight

We had level2 seats (row 3, right in the corner at Matt's side). Never had seating tickets before and I have to say that the atmosphere up there is quite different from the pit. We were hesitating to get up when Uprising started, but we did it anyway:$ After a few minutes most of the people were standing up so I don't think we bothered anyone:)

Had low expectations for the support acts (at Antwerp Sportpaleis we got The Horrors last year and I found them, well, horrible tbh:$) but I enjoyed White Rabbits and Lily Allen was also great:)

I absolutely loved the gig :D:D ( even though I think saturday got a better setlist - I would've loved to hear Bliss, especially!) First time I went GA, and that was awesome, too.

Got a nice vid of the spaceship/dancer durig Exo, just haven't uploaded it to youtube yet :p I'll probably post it here too when it's on there :)

I've got six vids of complete songs from an epic night at Wembley. Here's Time Is Running Out 10 September 2010, with House of the Rising Singalong Intro then the Outro. Filmed in High Definition from the front row of the unreserved seats close to the stage. Click through for HD

[YT]

[/YT]

I've got six vids of complete songs from an epic night at Wembley. Here's Time Is Running Out 10 September 2010, with House of the Rising Singalong Intro then the Outro. Filmed in High Definition from the front row of the unreserved seats close to the stage. Click through for HD

[YT]

[/YT]

Wow, that's some zoom you've got! What camera did you use?

Must watch all your videos to see if any of the 'Mop Tops' are visible in our wigs!:LOL:

Wow, that's some zoom you've got! What camera did you use?

Must watch all your videos to see if any of the 'Mop Tops' are visible in our wigs!:LOL:

:-)

Many thanks Pip. Two cameras. Video is from my wife's very nice Panasonic FZ28 (18x zoom) - the zoom is good, but the sound is rubbish. So the sound is from a Canon G9 (6x zoom :-(

PS I think I saw a gang of day-glo wigs in one of the queues. :LOL:

Steve

:-)

Many thanks Pip. Two cameras. Video is from my wife's very nice Panasonic FZ28 (18x zoom) - the zoom is good, but the sound is rubbish. So the sound is from a Canon G9 (6x zoom :-(

PS I think I saw a gang of day-glo wigs in one of the queues. :LOL:

Steve

I used to have the FZ18 (first in that series, I used it for the Muse, Royal Albert Hall gig) and a good friend of mine has the FZ38 so I know that's a great zoom! Incidentally, the audio on the FZ38 is superb even at close range:)

Here we are!:LOL:

4986234801_cbbb77bb24_b.jpg

That's from the official Wembley Stadium facebook page, they took pics of us:D

I used to have the FZ18 (first in that series, I used it for the Muse, Royal Albert Hall gig) and a good friend of mine has the FZ38 so I know that's a great zoom! Incidentally, the audio on the FZ38 is superb even at close range:)

I saw the girl with the blue hair and red dress get pulled out...I think. I remember seeing her with security and thinking, 'wow, she's so pretty'.

I saw the girl with the blue hair and red dress get pulled out...I think. I remember seeing her with security and thinking, 'wow, she's so pretty'.

Yeah, Liron got pulled out during KOC so she could make the train to go clubbing. :LOL:

In other news, here are my pics from the 10th. My Saturday ones are much better if you want to look at those as well. Cheers! http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i236/agenthal/Muse%20Wembley%20Stadium%20September%2010%202010/

Yeah, Liron got pulled out during KOC so she could make the train to go clubbing. :LOL:

In other news, here are my pics from the 10th. My Saturday ones are much better if you want to look at those as well. Cheers! http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i236/agenthal/Muse%20Wembley%20Stadium%20September%2010%202010/

A great set of photos Agenthal - you were close in on Matt's side!. :) I took a load of photos around the stadium before the start of the show - including some zoooomed in shots of your side of the pit. I'll get them up on flickr now I'm done with my vids!

Steve / Dorsetbay

I've finally organised my ytube playlist from an epic night at Wembley, 10 Sep 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=941462D806D6C7A0

There are six complete songs filmed from the front row of the unreserved seats close to the stage. The first three are in HD. Please fave, thumbs up and comment freely :) if you like them.

New Born [+Township Rebellion]

Guiding Light + confetti and streamers cascading over the crowd

Time Is Running Out + House of the Rising Singalong + Outro

Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 1: Overture (with UFO and alien admirers)

Take A Bow

Plug In Baby + crowd having eyeball baloonatic fun

Now I'm off to check out some of your great video and photos - thank you all for sharing.

Steve

Daaaaaaaaaaamn, we is sexy :cool:

Archived