Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I don't like how the Wembley Stadium thread has over 1000 posts already and this one has just 150 (including this one).

I'd love it if they made a DVD of this gig. Why have another Wembley DVD?

I like it

Tickets hopefully wont sell as fast, im not hyping til i have tickets cos ill jinx myself :LOL:

Im dead nervous now :(

I like it

Tickets hopefully wont sell as fast, im not hyping til i have tickets cos ill jinx myself :LOL:

Totally agree. The fewer people buying tickets in the pre-sale for this one the better.

And I won't be happy until I've had that confirmation e-mail after buying the tickets. And that's nearly always a few hours late just to make me even more nervous. :mad:

Totally agree. The fewer people buying tickets in the pre-sale for this one the better.

And I won't be happy until I've had that confirmation e-mail after buying the tickets. And that's nearly always a few hours late just to make me even more nervous. :mad:

As soon as u get the page where it tells u ur order number after youve bought, do what i do and save that webpage

Everything on there is whats on the email anyway i think:)

*cant wait to start getting excited once ive got tickets (hopefully tomorrow) :LOL: *

EDIT: What i have in mind is that this is the gig alot of scottish people will probably go to and glasgow was the first gig to sell out on the tour :erm:

I have serious concerns that some people think this gig won't be very good. I have a choice, this or Wembley for my first Muse gig. Are the doubts about this gig justified?

Arctics had some sound trouble at LCCC on the 1st night there a couple of years ago although it does tend to happen more often at ourdoor gigs than arenas. I don't see any reason why the sound at Wembley would be better than LCCC maybe if its windy LCCC would be a bit worse as its more open.

Its only really a problem if you stand nearer to the back, ive stood nearish the front at most of my outdoor gigs and even when its been windy the sound has been find.

I like it

Thats exactly what I thought.

It's bizarre and almost unnerving how little interest is being shown in this gig. It's almost tempting me to go to Wembley instead...

Me too :LOL:

Nah they'll both be amazing shows I reckon. Hopefully they are fair with the setlists :rolleyes:

It's bizarre and almost unnerving how little interest is being shown in this gig. It's almost tempting me to go to Wembley instead...

Well they'll be the ones missing out. In general I have found Manchester crowds to be a lot more up for it than London crowds. And I've been to gigs of varying sizes in both cities.

Arctics had some sound trouble at LCCC on the 1st night there a couple of years ago although it does tend to happen more often at ourdoor gigs than arenas. I don't see any reason why the sound at Wembley would be better than LCCC maybe if its windy LCCC would be a bit worse as its more open.

Its only really a problem if you stand nearer to the back, ive stood nearish the front at most of my outdoor gigs and even when its been windy the sound has been find.

The sound was well shit that 1st night at the LCCC for Arctic Monkeys. I was stood on the barrier at the front too! That whole day was pretty horrible in fact. When we got there just before doors, there was total chaos outside, with queues and doors opening randomly everywhere. We fortunately got in a door with no queue, got straight into the golden circle and onto the barrier tho! :LOL:

There weren't enough food/drink places, ridiculously long queues, NOWHERE near enough toilets. It was in the paper the next week about the pitch being flooded with piss as that was what people had to resort to! I saw people buying pints, and then selling them on after seeing the queues for the toilets!!!

Well they'll be the ones missing out. In general I have found Manchester crowds to be a lot more up for it than London crowds. And I've been to gigs of varying sizes in both cities.

Yep, totally agree. North for the win :D

I don't think we should worry about the sound quality toooo much...this is Muse, they work their arses off to put on a spectacular show for us so I'm sure they'll make sure they bring the best equipment so it's just as epic as every other gig...more so in this case, seeing as it's a bigass stadium :)

And as for the lack of hype...consider this a good thing for now, as the ticket buying process could become considerably easier :LOL:

This gig will be just as amazing as Wembley...they're only playing at the two venues for now so we're bound to be in for a treat for both...stick with LCCG guyzzz it's gonna be fine :D

Hang on, is it general admission?! How does that work? :unsure:

I was wondering that, but there's no information on it...they've just mentioned that for Wembley so I assume it's just standing/seating at LCCG :)

(I think...I'm a bit confused myself :chuckle:)

My dad mentioned to me that he'd like to see Muse, so I told him that tickets were just going on sale for stadium dates next year and he has decided to try for tickets to Manchester. So I've been set the task to try and buy tickets tomorrow!

Trouble is, he offered to get me a ticket too. I'd really love to go but I've always seen Muse with my girlfriend so far and she can't afford a ticket :( I can't afford to buy her one either. I'd feel so guilty about going without her.

Anyway, I'm trying for 2 tickets and if I don't go my sister will go with him.

I used to watch cricket there and they didn't have shitty wooden benches then, they were plastic seats. You got a numb bum after sitting on them all day though :D Trying to decide if I am too old to go to this, I don't normally do stadium gigs anymore but saw Muse for the first time at Sheffield recently and really want to see them again! Last time I went to an international cricket match at Old Trafford the organisation was rubbish, really long queues for toilets/drinks etc. I've also heard they don't let you take in any drinks of your own to gigs and charge extortionate prices for everything inside the ground. Has anyone on here been to a gig there and would care to share your experiences?

Ive never got drinks into a stadium gig before but have done at V when we went to see Muse last year.

At Brum last week we did not take drinks in as I wanted a very small bag, however was suprised they did not check any bags - I could of easily taken some juice/water in and saved money:rolleyes:

I shall be trying to take drinks to Kasabian this Thu see how I get on. I always have a spare bottle cap in my pocket.

If I go to see Muse next year Il have to be emailing the venue to see about taking my own food in as Im vegan but with food intollerances - I shall be asking if Its ok to take some snacks in to last the day as I doubt Il find any stalls that are ok inside. Ive got a card with the foods I have to avoid on which Im hoping they will be ok about - some venues are a real pain about taking your own food in - dont mind if they cater for special diets but a lot dont.

I have been to a couple of gigs at the cricket ground and had mixed experiences. I went to watch richard ashcroft there and it was very easy to get a drink and it wasnt to busy at all but saying that it will be a dam site busier for muse.

On the other hand though I went to the Arctic Monkeys gig there and it was impossible to use even the toliet let alone buy drinks! and it was full of little chavs running round,!

Saying that though that is the Arctic Monkeys and they attract a completely different kind of crowd and not in a good way!

Ill be getting my tickets anyway! I hope!

I have been to a couple of gigs at the cricket ground and had mixed experiences. I went to watch richard ashcroft there and it was very easy to get a drink and it wasnt to busy at all but saying that it will be a dam site busier for muse.

On the other hand though I went to the Arctic Monkeys gig there and it was impossible to use even the toliet let alone buy drinks! and it was full of little chavs running round,!

Saying that though that is the Arctic Monkeys and they attract a completely different kind of crowd and not in a good way!

Ill be getting my tickets anyway! I hope!

Yeah that Arctic Monkeys gig was horrible :( I saw so many fights too. I've only ever been that time, but my bf has been other times and never had a good experience :( I do know people who recently saw Take That and Coldplay there recently who loved it tho! :LOL:

Archived