Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

So are seated and standing tickets the same price? I don't want to somehow end up in seats :p

I saw RH at LCCC last year. The tickets were all the same price as far as I remember. You could choose to stand or go in the seated area. I got a seat to the side but not that far from the stage and the view was pretty good. I was also fairly near the front of the stand of seats even though I only arrived around 6pm.

My friend wants to go to this one not London as she can drive us there/back in the day but It means me missing the London Vegan festival - where I meet lots of friends once a year there so Id rather go to London instead the following weekend.

Hate ticket stress as working Weds and Fri at 8.50am but Il be trying to get out to get tickets.

Really dont know what to do:rolleyes:

Is this one a covered venue or open air?

If i remember correctly you get code that opens a link from the muse website into the ticket website

Sorry, more noob questions, but, a) will it be obvious where/what this link is? And when you find it will it be obvious what you have to do with it?

I never done this before :$ only ever done it where you get an email with the http address of the pre-sale site... i'm so worried i'm going to screw it up :unsure:

Sorry, more noob questions, but, a) will it be obvious where/what this link is? And when you find it will it be obvious what you have to do with it?

I never done this before :$ only ever done it where you get an email with the http address of the pre-sale site... i'm so worried i'm going to screw it up :unsure:

Dont worry ive never done presale at any form before, im as nervous as you are in secret :LOL:

Damn

Dont worry ive never done presale at any form before, im as nervous as you are in secret :LOL:

Damn

oh thank god i'm not alone! My brother did it for Liverpool, even then it was just a link you got from an email, but a code sounds so... technical, almost scary... and i reaaaaally don't want to miss this! I don't see why he can't just miss his history lesson to buy these for me :rolleyes:

Veyr much open air

This picture is obviously a cricket match but it shows how open it is...

OLD%20TRAFFORD%20CRICKET%20GROUND_81643.jpg

Ah thank you yes very open air so will either be sun cream, shorts and hats or waterproofs and wellies knowing the British weather:LOL:

oh thank god i'm not alone! My brother did it for Liverpool, even then it was just a link you got from an email, but a code sounds so... technical, almost scary... and i reaaaaally don't want to miss this! I don't see why he can't just miss his history lesson to buy these for me :rolleyes:

What i thought was happening is that theres 2 presale dates:

Weds 18th: Code on peoples muse.mu profile under the "edit your profile" section somewhere that i assume youll put in on whichever link we get given (not sure how we'll get the link)

Thurs 19th: Link in an email for people on the mailing list

I might be wrong... :erm:

:LOL:

don't worry, i've not done it this way before either, but from what i've heard, it's a really painless and simple method...It worked really well for Teignmouth and everyone who wanted a ticket managed to get one using the presale code :)

The code will be found on your main muse.mu profile (don't know when yet, the presale info is yet to be released upon us :D) which you will then tap into a box once on the ordering page I assume :)

What i thought was happening is that theres 2 presale dates:

Weds 18th: Code on peoples muse.mu profile under the "edit your profile" section somewhere that i assume youll put in on whichever link we get given (not sure how we'll get the link)

Thurs 19th: Link in an email for people on the mailing list

I might be wrong... :erm:

hang on, weds and thurs?! oh god... I have to take time off school to get these, i don't know how i'm going to explain this to the rents... i wish muse would let us know more than ONE WEEK before the actually thing!

Do you think well get an email explaining it all? Apparently they did it with the tinmo gigs, but when ever i ask anyone about it they're really unhelpful :(

:LOL:

don't worry, i've not done it this way before either, but from what i've heard, it's a really painless and simple method...It worked really well for Teignmouth and everyone who wanted a ticket managed to get one using the presale code :)

The code will be found on your main muse.mu profile (don't know when yet, the presale info is yet to be released upon us :D) which you will then tap into a box once on the ordering page I assume :)

oh man, it's nice to hear someone speak so calmly! Thank you! I'm thinking they have to tell us exactly where it all is, otherwise it wouldn't work for anyone... but (sorry, again) when you say your main muse.mu profile do you mean the bit under "members" and then your profile on there?

I think i'm getting worked up about nothing - they have to be straightforwards about it, lets be honest. It's just i have to take time off school, and i don't know which day it is! Gah! *calms self* :$

hang on, weds and thurs?! oh god... I have to take time off school to get these, i don't know how i'm going to explain this to the rents... i wish muse would let us know more than ONE WEEK before the actually thing!

Do you think well get an email explaining it all? Apparently they did it with the tinmo gigs, but when ever i ask anyone about it they're really unhelpful :(

Yeah i know what you mean, ive got the same problem with work. The boss doesnt let people take holidays without a weeks notice but i asked for a favour when i found out and she let me take Wednesday morning off with less than a weeks notice so i doubt ill be able to change it to Thursday if i need to.

Im hoping im wrong about there being 2 presale dates, i guess ill just have to wait and see :)

oh man, it's nice to hear someone speak so calmly! Thank you! I'm thinking they have to tell us exactly where it all is, otherwise it wouldn't work for anyone... but (sorry, again) when you say your main muse.mu profile do you mean the bit under "members" and then your profile on there?

Yeah :)

Dont worry too much, theres going to be plenty people on here on here, we should get an announcement soon then im sure itll be pretty clear after that :)

I think i'm getting worked up about nothing - they have to be straightforwards about it, lets be honest. It's just i have to take time off school, and i don't know which day it is! Gah! *calms self* :$

bahaha have no fear, I was just as frenzied before tickets went on sale last time :D

well none of us know exactly where it'll be yet..but it's likely to be on your actual profile(when you go onto the homepage and sign in top right)...where it says 'Welcome (username)' and has all the things like favourite muse song/album/gig etc...but like you said, they'll explain it to us thoroughly soon :)

and also, don't get too downhearted if the presale goes unsuccessfully (I'm sure it won't :D)

because there's still a whole year yet and it's two mahoosive stadiums, so there's bound to be more oppurtunities to get tickets next year too :) there's always a way! :D

Ah thank you yes very open air so will either be sun cream, shorts and hats or waterproofs and wellies knowing the British weather:LOL:

Well in Blackpool this year (we get similar weather to Manc - they probs get a bit more rain) - it pretty much rained solidly from end of Aug to 1st couple of weeks of Sept :LOL: And it was cold! Hopefully it won't be that bad next year! :LOL:

I know this has sort of already been answered but is it just general admission, so you're not buying either standing or seated? Also, if it is, will there be seats at all?

And whats this about a coach package? Are they doing that again?

So many questions! *flails arms*

I know this has sort of already been answered but is it just general admission, so you're not buying either standing or seated? Also, if it is, will there be seats at all?

And whats this about a coach package? Are they doing that again?

So many questions! *flails arms*

Ye there are a few grandstands around the pitch which i dont think are sold as seats, and are for use as general admission if you want to sit!

just out of curiosity, are you guyzzz gonna try and buy them online, from the box office, or over the phone? I don't know which the best bet tbh :unsure:

Hi All

Yes please can I have some advice how can I get in line for tickets? I cant physically get there the morning they go on sale, advice pleeeeese:$

Hi All

Yes please can I have some advice how can I get in line for tickets? I cant physically get there the morning they go on sale, advice pleeeeese:$

Either online @ gigsandtours or seetickets, or over the phone to the venue or the ticket sellers i mentioned :)

Or when general sale is available on friday ticketmaster and other places should have them too

Muse should have picked another spot than the LCCC it's in ok location but a terrible venue.

It won't be a good night, trust me. Anfield in Liverpool would be better

My MP3 player has got better sound than the PA they'll use at LCCC.

Muse should have picked another spot than the LCCC it's in ok location but a terrible venue.

It won't be a good night, trust me. Anfield in Liverpool would be better

My MP3 player has got better sound than the PA they'll use at LCCC.

I would be amazed if a band the size of Muse didn't bring their own sound system.

Archived