Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Oh my god, we might actually be able to finally meet up this time! :D

:LOL: Hopefully we won't miss each other by mere seconds like in Liverpool!

I'm going to be nice to my computer screen and keyboard for the next day or so, because it's going to get a battering on Wednesday morning.

"F5 damn you! Refresh!!"

Oh, how I know & hate that feeling. . .

Why, thank you! :awesome:

Niiiiceee. :cool: it's ok, we all understand, we've all been there before :yesey:

...haven't we? :$

When i was there at liverpool, with bellamy no more than 3 meters in front of me, i just... well i can think you can understand the feelings that coursed through my body :happy::$

Oh my god, we might actually be able to finally meet up this time! :D

This :yesey: We should really organize it this time. I'm thinking that cause it's a stadium i'm going to get there uber earlier, but that's going to be really boring, so if we all get there it won't, cause we can talk n shit :D

....does that make sense?

This :yesey: We should really organize it this time. I'm thinking that cause it's a stadium i'm going to get there uber earlier, but that's going to be really boring, so if we all get there it won't, cause we can talk n shit :D

....does that make sense?

It makes perfect sense - queueing is always so, SO much better when you have a load of people you know to hang around with.

It makes perfect sense - queueing is always so, SO much better when you have a load of people you know to hang around with.

:D I really think we should do it then!! Cause i think it's fair to say we all want to get there early, and we can just hang about and chat - take a pack lunch and do a musers picnic :awesome: It would be a shame not to meet as most of us just missed at Liverpool!

*looks at watch*

Nope. Still not Wednesday. :happy:

:LOL: This :yesey:

I actually couldn't sleep last night because i was so worried i wasn't going to get a code... now i've got a code i'm just worried i won't be able to get a ticket :facepalm:

I did this with liverpool - my brother was getting my tickets the same day i had my german exam. I was more nervous about the tickets instead of the exams :LOL::erm:

i'm so pleased they've done it this way. 2 pre-sales before general release. should give me a fighting chance. butttt.......

its a fancy dress day at school on wednesday and im going as commadore norrington. i'll miss the first hour where we'll get to lol at everyone andi'd have to walk 30 mins along main roads dressed like a looney! ah well i dont mind, i like the attention.

i'll try again on thursday because i just know i wont get any, and maybe even friday. but what excuse can i use for three days in a row turning up an hour late?

i'll just proclaim MUSE! THEY ARE WORTH IT!

Unfortunately, the sound quality when Arctic Monkeys played it was terrible - very windy, no cover :(

But what the hell, it's Muse :LOL:

Northerners ftw lol anyone planning on doing seating?

yes...but only because i'm too short to benefit from standing :( are you? will there be alot of allocated seats do you think, or will it be mainly standing?

It's just some shitty wooden benches lol but damnit I will claim my spot!

haha right, damn! I'll have to get there really early then :S

and also, I just typed 'General Admission LCCG' into google just to get some more information on the venue in general seating/standing wise, and it came up with a site called 'london ticket centre' which are ''selling'' the tickets now for £85 each...scam much? O_O

haha right, damn! I'll have to get there really early then :S

and also, I just typed 'General Admission LCCG' into google just to get some more information on the venue in general seating/standing wise, and it came up with a site called 'london ticket centre' which are ''selling'' the tickets now for £85 each...scam much? O_O

Do .mu presale, of course :p

Nah I'll arrive during the last support if I find out when Muse start, seating gives you the luxury of not having to freeze your arse off from 6am :p

Do .mu presale, of course :p

Nah I'll arrive during the last support if I find out when Muse start, seating gives you the luxury of not having to freeze your arse off from 6am :p

yeah, obvs the presale, i was just mentioning it to put it to people's attention that it's blatantly not legit :) not like musers need telling this, but there you go :D

ah, that sounds like a good strategy :D are the seats quite reasonable then?

The one I hate is 'there are no available tickets for this request'

:facepalm:

Blue screen of death :LOL:

A particular low point for the NIA gig was getting all the way through having selected my tickets, entered my card details and pressed 'buy'. I then got a screen saying "Do not refresh or click away from this screen as you will lose you place in the queue" followed several minutes later by "Your basket is empty".

I'm still not sure why I didn't have a stroke at that point. :mad:

After persevering, I did get tickets - on the very back row of the upper block - nosebleed territory, but it was worth it.:)

was just looking up some stuff about Old Trafford's redevelopment programme, looks like it's a touch better than shitty wooden benches :LOL:

I used to watch cricket there and they didn't have shitty wooden benches then, they were plastic seats. You got a numb bum after sitting on them all day though :D Trying to decide if I am too old to go to this, I don't normally do stadium gigs anymore but saw Muse for the first time at Sheffield recently and really want to see them again! Last time I went to an international cricket match at Old Trafford the organisation was rubbish, really long queues for toilets/drinks etc. I've also heard they don't let you take in any drinks of your own to gigs and charge extortionate prices for everything inside the ground. Has anyone on here been to a gig there and would care to share your experiences?

Archived