Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Muse should have picked another spot than the LCCC it's in ok location but a terrible venue.

It won't be a good night, trust me. Anfield in Liverpool would be better

My MP3 player has got better sound than the PA they'll use at LCCC.

its not really to do with what PA they use, the fact is. stadiums don't hold sound very well, they are a little bit too open yo.... LCCC is perhaps more open than a normal stadium, as it doesnt have much seated area and it has a lot bigger pitch area - not ideal, but big bands need big venues.

Muse should have picked another spot than the LCCC it's in ok location but a terrible venue.

It won't be a good night, trust me. Anfield in Liverpool would be better

My MP3 player has got better sound than the PA they'll use at LCCC.

I doubt Muse are gonna turn up at a cricket ground in deepest, darkest Lancashire and go "excuse me can we borrow your speakers?"

I reckon they'll probably bring their own gear.

its not really to do with what PA they use, the fact is. stadiums don't hold sound very well, they are a little bit too open yo.... LCCC is perhaps more open than a normal stadium, as it doesnt have much seated area and it has a lot bigger pitch area - not ideal, but big bands need big venues.

I would assume the LCCC would be pretty much like watching them play a festival as it's big, open and flat.

Standing on a field with about 50,000 people and a few seats around the edges.

I've been to a few festivals and never had any complaints about the sound, so I'm optimistic about this gig.

I doubt Muse are gonna turn up at a cricket ground in deepest, darkest Lancashire and go "excuse me can we borrow your speakers?"

I reckon they'll probably bring their own gear.

Lol.... any way they will only have to 'shoo' off the whippets that are sat on the speakers... Its OK I can say it... I'm a Lancastraian! Anyone up for a good old game of 'Ecky Thump' makes a mosh pit seem like a sand pit.... for girls!

I am not sure about the venue, lots say it was great for other gigs, Take That etc, City of Manchester may have been better but the footy will have started by then so most football stadiums are out of bounds. Whatever... its Myooze and so I will be there.

I've just logged into the main site and clicked on "Edit my profile". The info for the presale is right there :musesign: It is Weds at 9am as predicted for site members, with another on Thursday for the email list, then general sale on Friday. It says the code is valid for one purchase per gig, so hopefully this means people who want to get tickets for both will be able to. Going to cancel my appointments for Weds morning now!

Does it say how its going to work?

Is there a unique code that we all get or a link or what?

You get a unique code and a link to a seetickets muse page, it says enter your code and username and you will get through to a sales page where you can buy your tickets.

Quick question. How fast do you think the tickets will sell out for this gig as I will be in school on both the pre-sale and the normal sale dates.

I would assume they will sell like Muse tickets.

By which I mean very very fast.

I think the resistance tour for the uk sold out in less than half an hour.

I reckon if you aren't on the net from 8:59 onwards hitting refresh and screaming at your computer, you'll miss out.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Yeah i know what you mean, ive got the same problem with work. The boss doesnt let people take holidays without a weeks notice but i asked for a favour when i found out and she let me take Wednesday morning off with less than a weeks notice so i doubt ill be able to change it to Thursday if i need to.

Im hoping im wrong about there being 2 presale dates, i guess ill just have to wait and see :)

Yeah :)

Dont worry too much, theres going to be plenty people on here on here, we should get an announcement soon then im sure itll be pretty clear after that :)

bahaha have no fear, I was just as frenzied before tickets went on sale last time :D

well none of us know exactly where it'll be yet..but it's likely to be on your actual profile(when you go onto the homepage and sign in top right)...where it says 'Welcome (username)' and has all the things like favourite muse song/album/gig etc...but like you said, they'll explain it to us thoroughly soon :)

and also, don't get too downhearted if the presale goes unsuccessfully (I'm sure it won't :D)

because there's still a whole year yet and it's two mahoosive stadiums, so there's bound to be more oppurtunities to get tickets next year too :) there's always a way! :D

I GOTS MAH CODE! :happy::dance::party:

thanks for the reassurance guys - it was REALLY needed :kiss:

I would assume they will sell like Muse tickets.

By which I mean very very fast.

I think the resistance tour for the uk sold out in less than half an hour.

I reckon if you aren't on the net from 8:59 onwards hitting refresh and screaming at your computer, you'll miss out.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Teignmouth tickets didn't seem to sell out as fast as I expected. I got them with my first attempt. I didn't even have to refresh.

Guys, we're getting owned by the others in the Wembley thread, they have like 50 pages already, there should be more excitement surrounding the Northern gig!

We need more hype!

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

Look on the bright side, at least it means it should be easier to get tickets! ;)

Aww thats ok :happy:

Good luck on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday :D

:D Thank you! and you too!! My brother's going to try for weds cause he's got a double free in the morning, then if that fails i'll take thurs morning off, and if push some to shove i've got the mum on standby for fri! :LOL: I really hope i get them on weds - it will be so nice just to know they're in the bag :yesey:

yayz :happy:

best of luck! :D

like wise!

Look on the bright side, at least it means it should be easier to get tickets! ;)

The girls speaks sense :awesome:

best of luck everyone - report back when you're successful ;)

The girls speaks sense :awesome:

best of luck everyone - report back when you're successful ;)

Why, thank you! :awesome:

Without lowering the tone too much, if I get tickets for this - my first ever Muse gig - I will literally do a little sex wee.

Niiiiceee. :cool: it's ok, we all understand, we've all been there before :yesey:

...haven't we? :$

Archived