Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I'm really hoping to get tickets.

As someone else said, I've barely recovered from the trauma last time. Tried in pre-sale but missed out as I was trying for 4 tickets. Then had to buy in the general sale - 2 computers and a phone on the go and I still nearly didn't get them. I think it must have taken a few weeks off my life, the stress levels were so high!

I'm going to try for pre-sale again, but am at work with a meeting from 10am so starting to stress already. :ohmy:

I seconded the 'it would be rude not to' but I'd be happier about it if I could book near-as-possible seats, bit muddled on the layout thing.

As for the tix booking stress, for Sheffield I got mine from the Sheffield Arena website after the bucket shops were all saying sold out, was easy-peasy in the end. Doesn't mean this will be though!

please bear with me, newbie to booking tickets so bit clueless here!

whats the pre sale likely to be and how do i get in on the action? i've registered here on the site, is it phone or web or both?

also whats the layout like at LCCC? is it all standing or seating or what? whats the best area to aim for if we'd prefer to be seated? or will we be miles away if seated?

i am definately going to try. taking the morning off school and if i dont get any presale tix i'll take another morning off. anything for muse! and has got to be standing (is it all gonna be standing?) i simply refuse to sit this time.

and yay manchester! so much closer. although wembley would be nice. but expect i'd get nowhere even close to the front.

i had to spend £120 on two standing on ebay for liverpool so i hope to god i get presale for this one. i got pretty close to the front at liverpool so for this one i might just hang by the second barrier (if they have one) .just one thing play BLISS its epic anyone else at liverpool hear the group of about ten guys chanting for it half way through :p . should get a longer setlist than liverpool ( i ended up walking around for an hour cause i told my parents to pick me up for 11) should be a gr8 gig whateva the outcome (unless matt does a morrisey :p) after what i saw at liverpool

Ohhhhhh, I'm flippin' coming!!! STANDING!!! I just hope I get presale tickets to avoid the stress.... though I wonder if you actually go down to the cricket ground do they give you a ticket up front or just a booking reference???

The cricket ground is about 70% standing usually...

I'm guessing Muse are gonna pull out all the stops and use a U2-CLAW-like round stage like U2 have done on their 360 tour. Lets face it - they have set the live performance bar far higher with their 360 tour stage. MUSE on a Claw-stage doing Exogenesis and MK Ultra would be AMAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhh to be inside the inner circle for that...... BLISS. it was fantabulous enough for U2 and I'm only a semi fan of theirs!!!!

The cricket ground is about 70% standing usually...

I've never been to LCCC for a gig before (only for the cricket!), so what do they do with all the seats then?? I'm probably older than most people on here and prefer a seat now for the bits in between when nothing happens ;) and don't enjoy getting crushed! Was going to try and get a ticket for this but if it's mostly standing then maybe not. Will the seats that are available be reserved?

Gonna try and get tickets for both the Manchester and Wembley but i'm running low on funds :(

Can I get pre-sale tickets for both or just one? Not gonna do what i did with Tiegnmouth tickets and get disabled ones by accident.

Would like to know this too if anyone has any clue, me and the girlfriend are planning on doing both dates.

Archived