Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Not to put a downer on the banner, it's brilliant, but I don't think Matt will see it. :(

The stage it really high up and he'd have to come right to the front to spot it. And usually when he's at the front of the sage he's too busy thrusting his hips and spinning around to notice banners. :$

One of the reasons why I hate that stage :/

Not to put a downer on the banner, it's brilliant, but I don't think Matt will see it. :(

The stage it really high up and he'd have to come right to the front to spot it. And usually when he's at the front of the sage he's too busy thrusting his hips and spinning around to notice banners. :$

He will see it, trust me. I won't be filming when they come on though, sorry! Will be too busy :)

There was a banner at Kaisaniemi?

this is a post from the kaisaniemi thread

"We had a sheet that said 'Bliss pl0x? <3 messageboard', which Matt saw at the beginning since we managed to get to the front. (Bloody cheeky grin he had on his face, too, the bugger.) So before Bliss started he pointed in our direction and asked if we were from "the bloody messageboard". We weren't allowed to have the sheet against the barrier, so I had to hurry and get it from my bag and get it up with the other boardies. He laughed a bit and said something like "Alright, this is for you."

Got a right miserable person behind me, i can't bloody help it if i'm 6ft 2, i queued 8 hours for this barrier spot! He also just let his son sit on the back of my feet! You don't go for barrier if your son can't stand up!

Oh dear, there's always one or more.....sure they'll see the error of their ways when everyone starts jumping! I've taken my son.....we stand back...not rocket science!

Bet that barrier's pretty much boardies from one end to the other!

Archived