Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

:chuckle: hahaha!

+ singing "fucking fucking fucking fucking little fuckin fuckin little fuckin fuckin fucker bloody message board yeah" :LOL:

I give doris 2 hours.

Till 8 oclock I say.

Doris, get your will out.

I want fucking little fuckers too, that would be awesome funny. All the messageboarders would be like :chuckle::awesome: and everyone else like :confused:

i reckon when feeling good is played doris will crash.

that is why i is prepared:

-Sexy Plane

-iPod incase doris crashes on my laptop or vice versa

-twitter

-webcam

If Doris crashed you won't be able to access just because you change machine. A crashed servers is a crashed server. Best thing to do is take a 5 min break and wait for traffic to reduce.

Not to put a downer on the banner, it's brilliant, but I don't think Matt will see it. :(

The stage it really high up and he'd have to come right to the front to spot it. And usually when he's at the front of the sage he's too busy thrusting his hips and spinning around to notice banners. :$

has anyone realized that i am the one who first found the webcam??? seriously monday night, you can search!
Well I found it all by myself while searching Google! :p

But really. We are all fans. A group of people who share similar interests, obsessions and fanaticisms... so it doesn't matter really anyway, doesn't gain you any extra street cred :p

But I guess for those who didn't first know about it, nice job for pointing it out. :happy:

has anyone realized that i am the one who first found the webcam??? seriously monday night, you can search!

Yes, well done. Thank you mucho.

Are you going to save every pic and make a slideshow? Do, it would be epic. Have you started it yet?

I'm double posting like mad, but there are so many people on this thread there are like 3 posts after my last one by the time I've finished writing.

Archived