Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Oh don't worry, I consider myself very lucky :) Considering it almost timed out on me before I bought them :O I really do feel sorry for you guys, though, how can they tour Australia but not NZ? :$
Heh, thats what I've been asking myself every day since they announced the Australian shows... at first I thought I was ok with it, you know... but as time goes on, I realise how much I'm dying to see them again :(

I'm happy for you guys though, hope the Aussie shows get a few rarities and stuff. Always got Musewiki to catch up with the setlists and stuff... [/maintains a cheerful attitude but dies on the inside]

Haha this is getting waay too deep now, I should be in bed, but I'm watching this webcam so I can say that I was there haha :LOL:

Heh, thats what I've been asking myself every day since they announced the Australian shows... at first I thought I was ok with it, you know... but as time goes on, I realise how much I'm dying to see them again :(

I'm happy for you guys though, hope the Aussie shows get a few rarities and stuff. Always got Musewiki to catch up with the setlists and stuff... [/maintains a cheerful attitude but dies on the inside]

Haha this is getting waay too deep now, I should be in bed, but I'm watching this webcam so I can say that I was there haha :LOL:

This post made me feel sad :(

I am in bed and watching the webcam as well, but I should go to sleep because it's fathers day tomorrow... which should I put first? Dad or Muse? :LOL:

This post made me feel sad :(

I am in bed and watching the webcam as well, but I should go to sleep because it's fathers day tomorrow... which should I put first? Dad or Muse? :LOL:

Oh... didn't want to bring you down hehe, sorry :)

And that is literally exactly what I am doing haha, bed, webcam, thinking about Fathers Day... personally I'm staying up for Muse! Pretty sure Dad will understand :LOL:

Oh hai a fellow Wemberz Friday. :awesome:

I'm just happy they'll play it. :LOL:

Sup. Hai to you fellow friday Wemberzer :):awesome:

I'm actually not too fussed about B&H tbh... but I really want CE and MK Ultra!

I so excited about this and I'm not even going. I hope I'll be allowed to watch a bit of it on webcam and spend the entire evening waiting for Doris to stop crashing.

Imagine what Wembley'll be like... do they have a webcam (or Wembcam :yesey:)?

SORRY OFF TOPIC....

Sup. Hai to you fellow friday Wemberzer :):awesome:

I'm actually not too fussed about B&H tbh... but I really want CE and MK Ultra!

I so excited about this and I'm not even going. I hope I'll be allowed to watch a bit of it on webcam and spend the entire evening waiting for Doris to stop crashing.

Imagine what Wembley'll be like... do they have a webcam (or Wembcam :yesey:)?

SORRY OFF TOPIC....

/sozforbeingofftopic :p

Hopefully we get Bliss, CE and MK. :p

I'M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT MANCHESTER TOO. I think it's because of the mega stalk we can do. :stunned::LOL:

Aparently Wemberz does have a Webcam, but not 100% sure.:happy:

Fucking lol at the girl who looked at me disapprovingly at gate 10 this morning and said my banner will offend Matt!

:LOL: That's one of milder attempts at making that point, too! If you only take one picture tonight, please make it his face if he sees it - may be a slight stumble in the singing!

Well done for getting in there and in position, not that I thought anyone really stood a chance of stopping you :p I had my 'I don't care i'm not going' head on......until about half hour ago.....erg

Archived