Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I ordered my tickets at 9:30 am and still haven't recieved an email - is anyone else in the same position?

WORRIED!

Try this

http://www.seetickets.com/see/content_get_reference.asp

If you get an order number from that you know youll atleast be able to phone them up and ask about a confirmation email when you see fit if you dont get it :)

I've got my confirmation email!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

The cricket ground is a great venue - nowhere near as big as wembley, which is a benefit IMO!!!! Should get nearer to front :D The sound is way better at the cricket ground too.... Wembley too loud and echoey unless you are in the pit!! :LOL: In whcih case you get your own up-close-n-personal gig eh?

i was doubtful to whether i'd get a ticket, the last tickets i bought were hard enough to come by, so i told myself that there wassssss nooooo weeeeeeey.

but ive recieved my conformation for 2 tickets to see this gig, i guess all i can say for the 4th time is....fuck yeah.:cool:

Plenty of time to go... Muse are still young :LOL:

How did you find your first one? I still get a tear in my eye when I think of mine :happy:

Get the negatives out of the way first, i was slightly underwhelmed at how short it was because i went to the 16 song Liverpool gig

However, it was awesome despite the fact i was in seating :D ... im even more excited for this gig next year because ill get to stand.

Im not sure the people around me enjoyed it so much, everyone in my block was sat down until me and my friends stood up on the front row and blocked everyones view :chuckle: .. but the people next to me rather than behind me sat down all the way through :(:noey:

In other news: im STILL waiting for my confirmation email after booking at 9:14 :erm:

Hey, question:

Will they have one of those stupid "golden circle" things at this gig?

I hate those things, made Wembley look half empty on the HAARP DVD when you see it from above.

People are unsure, because of the shape of the cricket pitch theres talk of a central stage which obviously wouldnt allow a golden circle. If its not a central stage then i wouldnt be surprised if there is a golden circle to be honest..

when i bought the tickets, it didn't give m any options for standing or seated, just said general admission, anyone know what this might mean???

Apparently there is only general admission, the pitch is massive and holds the majority and there are a few thousand seats around the pitch if you want to sit down, so it looks like it's first come first served for the seats.

If you use hotmail, the email goes to junk folder!

I'm gonna stand but not too close - I did my share of getting to the front and being crushed at the NIA, I'll chill with my mates at this one! Think I'll enjoy the music more if not being squashed.

Props to the people going to both gigs - good idea! 2 Muse gigs in 8 days.

If you use hotmail, the email goes to junk folder!

I'm gonna stand but not too close - I did my share of getting to the front and being crushed at the NIA, I'll chill with my mates at this one! Think I'll enjoy the music more if not being squashed.

Props to the people going to both gigs - good idea! 2 Muse gigs in 8 days.

Had it been Manchester followed by Wembley in two days I probably wouldn't have, but the fact they're a week apart, it just made sense.

I really hope there isn't a second date announced for either gig, I don't think my Wallet can take it.

Get the negatives out of the way first, i was slightly underwhelmed at how short it was because i went to the 16 song Liverpool gig

However, it was awesome despite the fact i was in seating :D ... im even more excited for this gig next year because ill get to stand.

Im not sure the people around me enjoyed it so much, everyone in my block was sat down until me and my friends stood up on the front row and blocked everyones view :chuckle: .. but the people next to me rather than behind me sat down all the way through :(:noey:

In other news: im STILL waiting for my confirmation email after booking at 9:14 :erm:

If it helps any, we were in Dublin following the Liverpool gig as it unrolled and we were outraged on your behalf about the 16 song setlist :mad:

Glad you had a good time, despite the shoddy length :LOL:

did anyone else notice that on the email received it says it start at 12

You have booked to attend MUSE at Lancashire C.C.C., Old Trafford on SATURDAY 04/09/2010 at 12.00

Yeah

I didnt go but i think Wembley 2007 started then too because there was 3 or 4 supports

Thisll probably be the same :)

Anyone still awaiting email confirmation?

Archived