Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Biffy would we awesome :D

Just thinking though, they did Wembley 2007, and are on tour with Muse atm, dunno if they'd do ANOTHER Muse gig. Not that I'd complain mind ;)

Yeah I thought of that after i posted, i guess its unlikely but we can dream :awesome::D

Ill be happy so long as we get a big-ish band anyway, The Big Pink (UK support), The Horrors (Scandanavia support) and The Quails (Teignmouth support) would suck :LOL:

YAAAAYYY I gots ma ticket this morning! :D I'll be off to Manchester (for the first time) for the first leg of the 'Stadium' tours thingy! :D

I'm almost certain they'll add an second date for Wembers, and if they do that, they'll most likely do the same for Manchester... it's more cash and fans will moan that it's not fair for Wembley to get another date but not Manchester etc. etc. Soo, it only seems logical... meaning I'll have to go through the ticket-buying fiasco another two times, lol! I just hope they let us know soon, so I can get tickets and relax again, lol! But YAAAY LCCC! :D:musesign:

YAAAAYYY I gots ma ticket this morning! :D I'll be off to Manchester (for the first time) for the first leg of the 'Stadium' tours thingy! :D

I'm almost certain they'll add an second date for Wembers, and if they do that, they'll most likely do the same for Manchester... it's more cash and fans will moan that it's not fair for Wembley to get another date but not Manchester etc. etc. Soo, it only seems logical... meaning I'll have to go through the ticket-buying fiasco another two times, lol! I just hope they let us know soon, so I can get tickets and relax again, lol! But YAAAY LCCC! :D:musesign:

:LOL: It took me a while to convince myself that Wembley maybe wasnt such a good idea on my own (and im still unsure) but if theres another gig itll be hard to resist :LOL:

Also ive just noticed ... you have FOURTY-FOUR t-shirts now? :eek::LOL: ... i remember going ":eek:" when you only had 20-something :p

Chepest I found was around the £52 for the night. There's some for £39 but that was on t'other side of Manchester.

I'm going to look into Bed and Breakfast's nearer the time.

I know this post is reeeally old now, but fuck it :LOL: I booked my hotel this morning - £33 per night, ensuite bathroom with shower, and it's only a five minute taxi ride from the LCCC. Could probably walk it! :awesome:

I know this post is reeeally old now, but fuck it :LOL: I booked my hotel this morning - £33 per night, ensuite bathroom with shower, and it's only a five minute taxi ride from the LCCC. Could probably walk it! :awesome:

You got tickets?

Find a way around losing £20? :)

this is going to be great. got to get there in time for 'golden circle' access. early one for me i thinks.

still not had my confirmation e-mail btw. read that they have a problem with hotmail. anyone shed any light on it and what i should do??

this is going to be great. got to get there in time for 'golden circle' access. early one for me i thinks.

still not had my confirmation e-mail btw. read that they have a problem with hotmail. anyone shed any light on it and what i should do??

I dont think that problem is for everyone, just an unknown problem where some hotmail addresses arent getting emails, the operator at Seetickets told me its happened to him a few times

All I did to get the email was phoned Seetickets and they sent it to a different email address (one at Yahoo for me)

But make sure you remember which address it was sent to if you ever use the ticket tracker on Seetickets because thats the address youll have to use not the original one ;)

I dont think that problem is for everyone, just an unknown problem where some hotmail addresses arent getting emails, the operator at Seetickets told me its happened to him a few times

All I did to get the email was phoned Seetickets and they sent it to a different email address (one at Yahoo for me)

But make sure you remember which address it was sent to if you ever use the ticket tracker on Seetickets because thats the address youll have to use not the original one ;)

thankyou.i shall do that .... tomorrow.

For hotmail, I think you need to add seetickets.com to your Safe List. I did it after reading something on the "confirmation" page straight after ordering and my email came immediately!

Oh it works like that?

I thought that just affects whether it goes to junk mail or inbox, and as i was checking junk mail anyway i didnt bother...

Archived