Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

So are we having a list of attendees on the front page? :awesome:

This :yesey:

:yesey::awesome:

:LOL:

Ill wait til Friday afternoon when general sale has pretty much sold out then speak to Apocalyptic_Gerbil about a list! :p

EDIT: Make sure youve said your going on the poll though cos ill probably just copy the names from there;)

:LOL:

Ill wait til Friday afternoon when general sale has pretty much sold out then speak to Apocalyptic_Gerbil about a list! :p

EDIT: Make sure youve said your going on the poll though cos ill probably just copy the names from there;)

Voted :awesome:

:LOL: yeah, that's what i meant about it being too early, but i think we should deffo organize one :yesey:

Well, I can't book my train tickets until 3 months before the gig anyway, so I'm happy to arrange them around a meet, if needs be :LOL:

Looks like im not going to Wembley unless its alone or with a Muser :( ... my gig buddy doesnt fancy travelling so far

Random question about thsi gig...they cover the turf for gigs right? My friend has just asked me and i assumed they would but wasnt sure...

So happy to have my tickets! I left my Mum buying them and was on the phone to her at 9:10 when my class were in assembly and she confirmed she'd ordered them! I still wasn't happy till picked up my confirmation email at break though! I think I've been pretty much unbearable at work today! So excited!

Archived