Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I'm so excited! Never been to Manchester before, so it'll be a real adventure :LOL:

:LOL:

My UK georgraphy is pretty poor, i dont actually know where Colchester is :facepalm: (ive heard of it ofc :p)

I dont go that often myself to be honest though despite living in Lancashire about half an hour from Manchester :erm:

3 words....Best. City. Evarrrrrrrr :D

:awesome: OSSUM.

:LOL:

My UK georgraphy is pretty poor, i dont actually know where Colchester is :facepalm: (ive heard of it ofc :p)

I dont go that often myself to be honest though despite living in Lancashire about half an hour from Manchester :erm:

It's in good old Essex :cool: About fifty minutes from London by train.

Sods law really, isn't it. . .I used to live right on the outskirts of London and barely visited, yet I'm there almost all the time now I'm living further away.

It's in good old Essex :cool: About fifty minutes from London by train.

Sods law really, isn't it. . .I used to live right on the outskirts of London and barely visited, yet I'm there almost all the time now I'm living further away.

Ah so you're travelling a fair distance then ... opposite for me, gig ends, i get on train and home by midnight depending on times :D

Aye, about four hours I think. . .a fair old distance, but hey, it's worth it! Ahhh, home by midnight. . .bliss :LOL: Could be in bed with a cuppa by quarter past :LOL:

:LOL: !!

Id prefer to be after-partying with Musers or something but im sure my only-casual-Muse-listener friends might have different thoughts on that

Good luck on tomorrows presale to anyone whos trying by the way :)

I think everyone with a code got tickets today (sorry to anyone im wrong about :unsure:) so dont be nervous about missing out, youll be fine :D

I think id better go to bed anyway, work at 9am, night :happy:

Archived