Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

wouldn't worry about confirmation emails some come straight away others take actually forever I don't think my Teignmouth one came thru for like 3 hours but they will do :)

YAAYYY :dance:

only just under 10 months to wait now... :supersad:

My Teignmpouth email never arrived. I had to ring them and they sent it to me manually.

Proof that the system DOESN'T work! I go on immediatly and STILL queueing! Why is this?

Get off here, open 5 windows and keep refreshing one after another.

Just read that you were successful so ignore the above!

If you haven't got your confirmation e-mail, relax they can take up to 4 hours. I still haven't got mine but I'm relaxed and calm..... WAAAAAHHHHHH!!! WHERE IS IT!!!!! :LOL:

Tickets in the bag for both this gig and Wembley. Twice in the space of a week? Never been so excited! Gigs number 9 and 10 here we come!

If you haven't got your confirmation e-mail, relax they can take up to 4 hours. I still haven't got mine but I'm relaxed and calm..... WAAAAAHHHHHH!!! WHERE IS IT!!!!! :LOL:

Tickets in the bag for both this gig and Wembley. Twice in the space of a week? Never been so excited! Gigs number 9 and 10 here we come!

Greedy bastard.

Nah only joking :p

Problem is, my girlfriend is ringing up at 10:30 to ask if they're booked.

I don't have the email but I'll tell her yes anyway. Least if it never comes, I can disappoint her calmly. Like I do every night.

Tell her you weren't able to get them then let her be angry at you for nearly a whole year then surprise her with the tickets the day before :p tis what I did for Teignmouth only I told her there was no way we could afford it, works a treat haha

It always makes me laugh how people panic over these things even after they have bought them. If you have a confirmation email you 100% have your tickets even if there is a problem with your bank details SEE will contact you and set a deadline for you to enter valid payment details to cover your tickets.

For those who haven't had confirmation yet use this link to obtain your confirmation number, if you have a confirmation number trust me you have your tickets and you can calm down and look forward to the gig.

https://www.seetickets.com/see/content_get_reference.asp

It always makes me laugh how people panic over these things even after they have bought them. If you have a confirmation email you 100% have your tickets even if there is a problem with your bank details SEE will contact you and set a deadline for you to enter valid payment details to cover your tickets.

For those who haven't had confirmation yet use this link to obtain your confirmation number, if you have a confirmation number trust me you have your tickets and you can calm down and look forward to the gig.

I just did that and it says no order :( :( :(

REFERENCE NUMBER RETRIEVAL

No orders could be found

:stunned::stunned::stunned:

Archived