Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Any predictions on what the stage set will look like? :happy:

I remember seeing this somewhere before but i think it was in a locked thread so meh (sorry if it was earlier in this one :unsure::LOL:)

Central stage with the towers would be :awesome: but id be expecting something more special for a big gig..

c'mon people, the Wembley thread has over 4100 replies! More hype and excitement please :D

:dance: :dance: :dance:

:LOL:

too right, this is gonna be the gig. Wembley is old news. been there and done that.

lets start a petition for a DVD of this gig!!! why have another Wembley DVD

also, why does everyone called the place LCCC (Lancashire County Cricket Club)?

They're the cricket team that play there but the actual place is called Old Trafford Cricket Ground

If anyone is going to the aforementioned gig and could give me a lift there and back, it would be appreciated. I live just off the A1079 a few miles East of York. If you could give me a lift, please send me a PM

If anyone could give me a lift to and from Manc to a few miles east of york, contact would be appreciated

are you kidding?! It's like nearly a year away! :LOL:

So then...for those of you who went to Wembley, how many support acts were there? and how long did they play for? :)

there were 3 support acts at Wembley in 2007

16th

* 14:45 Gates open

* 16:30-17:15 Rodrigo y Gabriela

* 17:45-18:30 Dirty Pretty Things

* 19:00-20:00 The Streets

* 20:30-22:30 Muse

17th

* 14:45 Gates open

* 16:00-16:45 Shy Child

* 17:15-18:00 Biffy Clyro

* 18:30-19:30 My Chemical Romance

* 20:00-22:00 Muse

I can't bare being pushed around and jumped on at these things. I can enjoy it just as much in seating :)

:yesey: I agree, I'll be standing but I'll linger at the back. NIA was awesome being so close to them but I got so crushed and my sister threw up because of the heat :faceplam: I remember so much more of the music from Tinmuff, even though I was right at the back it was just better, so hopefully this will be more like that. :D

Muse again :dance: It's weird, but knowing I've got tickets again kind of fills some sort of void. :$

:yesey: I agree, I'll be standing but I'll linger at the back. NIA was awesome being so close to them but I got so crushed and my sister threw up because of the heat :faceplam: I remember so much more of the music from Tinmuff, even though I was right at the back it was just better, so hopefully this will be more like that. :D

Muse again :dance: It's weird, but knowing I've got tickets again kind of fills some sort of void. :$

this :LOL:

to be able to say 'I'm seeing them next year' is like a long lasting excitement :LOL:

My grandma bought me and my friend tickets this morning at 9, but I still don't have the confirmation email :stunned:

She said they'd send it to my email address.

Is it a hotmail address?

I had that same problem but i phoned Seetickets earlier and they sent it to another one of my email addresses (one at Yahoo) and it sent straight away

That sounds like my neck of the woods!

Ah, so would you be able to give me a lift? The reason why I'm asking now is that my parents are refusing to buy the tickets on my behalf until I have a concrete plan to get there and back

So, Support acts then? I'd guess there'd be one "bigger" band, like MCR and The Streets last year, perhaps a band along the lines of White Lies or Editors? Too big maybe? Would love to see someone like Frank Turner as support, but that's wishful thinking.

White Lies would be awesome :D

Biffy Clyro are getting big but have already prove they'll support Muse

Biffy Clyro, White Lies and a smaller band would be :awesome::musesign:

White Lies would be awesome :D

Biffy Clyro are getting big but have already prove they'll support Muse

Biffy Clyro, White Lies and a smaller band would be :awesome::musesign:

Biffy would we awesome :D

Just thinking though, they did Wembley 2007, and are on tour with Muse atm, dunno if they'd do ANOTHER Muse gig. Not that I'd complain mind ;)

Archived