Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

I'm glad you can choose to sit or stand, mum can go then :happy: (she can't stand for long at these things)

I'll be looking forward to a nice sit down when GL and FG comes on :LOL: Never been to this venue and it looks like a good size - I don't like Wembers 'cos it's just toooo huge (but I am still going to that one too :$ ) :D

did anyone else notice that on the email received it says it start at 12

You have booked to attend MUSE at Lancashire C.C.C., Old Trafford on SATURDAY 04/09/2010 at 12.00

mine says 16:00, my Wembley one says 12:00...

not that it matters, it's ages away and they probably haven't decided on a proper opening time yet anyway.

Hey

I was lucky enough to get 4 general admission tickets for the show at L.C.C.C. I've never been to a gig there and i just heard about this general admission thing, just had a few questions - would i need to get there super early if i wanted to stand? with general admission could you choose where to go? Is there a limit to the amount of people they let on the floor?

Thanks

i was gonna try get some presale tickets but i need seated ones......will they be doing seated tickets for this venue? are they just not available on the presale?

The whole venue is general admission so when u get the tickets you have the option to stand or sit if that makes sense :)

I saw RH at LCCC last year. The tickets were all the same price as far as I remember. You could choose to stand or go in the seated area. I got a seat to the side but not that far from the stage and the view was pretty good. I was also fairly near the front of the stand of seats even though I only arrived around 6pm.

I was at the same gig. I haven't got tickets for Muse here yet but I'll no doubt end up going :rolleyes:

only thing I will say about the venue is that I thought the sound was a bit rubbish, really quiet from what i remember, maybe it was just Radiohead :p

when i bought the tickets, it didn't give m any options for standing or seated, just said general admission, anyone know what this might mean???

It's odd isn't it. I have 'free seating' on the first balcony in Lisbon next weekend (for Muse of course) and I'm intrigued to see how that works. I'm hoping I can bag a back seat so I can stand for the whole gig.

Had it been Manchester followed by Wembley in two days I probably wouldn't have, but the fact they're a week apart, it just made sense.

I am really tempted by Wembley as well but getting away from work would be a nightmare in September. I keep clicking on the link and it looks soooo tempting;)

It's odd isn't it. I have 'free seating' on the first balcony in Lisbon next weekend (for Muse of course) and I'm intrigued to see how that works. I'm hoping I can bag a back seat so I can stand for the whole gig.

I am really tempted by Wembley as well but getting away from work would be a nightmare in September. I keep clicking on the link and it looks soooo tempting;)

I really fancy wembly too... i always say how upset i was after missing it last time, and now it's staring at me in the face and i can't decide what to do! It's just everyone said it was so awesome last time, it seems a shame to miss this time whilst i have the chance...

would have to take it up with the rents though :unsure:

Yay!

Worries about the confirmation email are over :D

Ive just spoken to someone over the phone and i still dont have one in my main email address but he sent it to a different address, and also let me know my cards been charged so i entered my details fine :D

Then i ran out of credit on my phone and it cut out before i could say thanks :(:facepalm:

Archived