i've got more of you, just didn't want to post any of those without your consent :)

diet coke? :stunned: are you ill? :p

I'll be on MSN in a bit, send me them? I'm always up for a bit of picture-of-myself-admiring.

Also I don't drink alcohol, don't like the taste :ninja:

Wish my gigs where that simple. Very cool though. When is your next gig?

on thursday with rag doll girl, nothing definate for 3SC yet, maybe one in bristol for the end of june, need to see what's going on there.

need to keep everything simple, with 3 bands on the go and a full time job...

on thursday with rag doll girl, nothing definate for 3SC yet, maybe one in bristol for the end of june, need to see what's going on there.

need to keep everything simple, with 3 bands on the go and a full time job...

If you play Bristol I'll probably be there :p Three bands on the go :stunned: Christ that must be tricky!

If you play Bristol I'll probably be there :p Three bands on the go :stunned: Christ that must be tricky!

it's not too bad at the mo, but that's only because all three have been rehearsing/writing rather than gigging, only had two so far this year. but even then, both were the same week and one of them, i was at a practise for another band and arrived late almost giving the singer a heart attack :LOL:

i walked past the man himself at notting hill gate station, but the train was gone before i could say anything :'(

a mate of mine saw thom yorke in edinburgh before radiohead did t on the fringe a couple of years back.

they stopped to say hi, and all thom did was scream "MMNMNMMMNMMN" in their faces and walked off!

the man as in...theman chris...or....someone else?

/noob :(

he meant he walked past jonny greenwood.

you know, tall skinny guy, plays guitar, piano, synths, glockenspiel and TEH KAORZ PADZ in radiohead? :LOL:

/sarcasm :p

a mate of mine saw thom yorke in edinburgh before radiohead did t on the fringe a couple of years back.

they stopped to say hi, and all thom did was scream "MMNMNMMMNMMN" in their faces and walked off!

a friend of a friend was punched by thom yorke :LOL:

nothing malicious though. if yuo wanna meet radiohead, should hang around oxford.

I met Serj Tankian and Dave Grohl...IN ONE SWOOP!:eek::D

Johnny Vegas walked past me in Edinburgh. That counts as a meeting right?

I hope to meet Josh Homme, Troy Van Leeuwen and Simon Neil one day. Hopefully they'll all be sitting together outside an ice cream shop. Troy Van Leeuwen will be having mint choc-chip, Simon Neil will have banana and Josh Homme be eating babies or a lion or something (boy's a giant)

Archived