I haz fender lite ash tele :D Didnt use it for that gig though, because i was playing Chili peppers songs, so the strat suited the sound more.

But your right, teles are indestructable. Theyre the Bruce Forsyth of guitars.

finally i have a guitar that others want! :p

im too used to playing with strat/sg/lp lovers who see it and go "ugh its so basic/ugly/etc"

Heh awh! Most of my mates all love strats. But that's because when you think of guitar, thats what most people think of I suppose.

I haz fender lite ash tele :D Didnt use it for that gig though, because i was playing Chili peppers songs, so the strat suited the sound more.

But your right, teles are indestructable. Theyre the Bruce Forsyth of guitars.

Ahh lucky. That makes sense though.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bshuker
web.jpg

Couple of things:

That bass looks like a Cort Curbow ya? The one thats made of Graphite and stuff or something, how does it sound d'you know? Fancy picking one up for recording my own stuff etc.

Also, EPIC APOGEE AND MBP HAX! :happy:

and, how do you find .Mac, (i see the pictures are hosted on there, so I'm wondering how the whole thing is, if its worth it?)

Ta!

^^Looks like a nice venue!

The Mint blows ass for rock... and it has a shitty location. For lounge type stuff though it's great.. and there's good food there too.

The Key Club is pretty cool on the end of the strip. They've got a no cover local bands night on Tuesdays that's pretty decent. Of that size venue though, I prefer the Roxy or Troubadour.

Archived