Okay, ON STAGE FRIDGE has to be the best thing ever.

i have a mini egg fridge in front of the drum kit on stage. it glows blue so not only is it useful but it looks cool. i also put my apple sticker on it that i got with my iPod that i noticed yellowsphere has on his guitar

Okay, ON STAGE FRIDGE has to be the best thing ever.

haha ! the funny thing about that frigde was he tipped it over in the end of the song, when he had to reach those high pitched tones as matt do - every night during the musical - so it was rather trashed in the end. but hey. everything for the audience. :rolleyes:

i have a mini egg fridge in front of the drum kit on stage. it glows blue so not only is it useful but it looks cool. i also put my apple sticker on it that i got with my iPod that i noticed yellowsphere has on his guitar
I have quite a few of those Apple stickers. Will be getting some more soon when my iPod arrives, though where to put them?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
well I hate involving myself into arguments, but I just drank lots of wine and feel i need to say a word.

My band (which we cant find a name for at the mo) plays a variety from funky metal (like primus) to proppa' metal (like Trivium) to rock (like heavyer muse) to sort of chilled soft rock (like radiohead/Athlete) and I'm a guitarist singer pianist who has alot of same gear as matt, I have short black hair which i used to spike up, I wear stuff that makes people over here cringe, but is the fashion in england, and i allow myself to clarify that I don't have a crappy vocal range... now clearly would you not say from my description that I'm more of a matt wannabee? fuck if I were someone else and saw my present self walkin down the road I'd say "who's he trying to pass off as?" but seriously man, WHO GIVES A FUCK?! you have one life. re you really gonna live it worrying about other tossers on a message board? NO live your bloody life to the fullest and stop criticizing/being critized by people you'll never meet! the thread is "Pics of you rocking out gigging" not "lets diss people with long hair and baggy jeans to start a quarrell"

anyways, to stay "in-thread" here's a pic of me t a hallowee'n concert with my band.. (as it was a school event we were required to dress up which I guess was fun)

http://www.odwyer.net/~dwydav/PB060058.JPG

http://www.odwyer.net/~dwydav/PB050057.JPG

large files... no audience because we played just after the break so the first song was used to attract loads of people back into the room, so we played some really heavy stuff :p

my sig is from another gig.. thats me jumping like a moron

wow. big crowd

• 2 weeks later...
did you and the other guitarist forget to change your pants after you finished golfing?

just kidding, nice pic anyway...what kind of music do you play?

it was just a summer project where students from different college campuses got together in a band and toured for 3 weeks.

we played like modern aggressive rock

• 5 months later...
stripped down rig, haze? still looking pretty full-on..

i'd also use a jp-8000 and my full board (there i'm just using what would fit on my pedaltrain), what i have there could fit into the boot of my car plus an amp head.

stopped doing gigs for 3rd storey now because it really was ridiculous and things would constantly go wrong.

Archived