Good ol B2 :happy: when you're playing at the UEA tell me I'm down there a fair bit :p

I've played B2 at least 5 times now, lovely venue, and I only live 5 minutes from it:happy:

And I think UEA is still a bit far off yet:p My friends band played there a couple of months ago and now he's got really big headed about it, he needs a slap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Cool pic :happy: Was it a good gig?

not in the slightest. some fucker spilt vodka on the stage, it kept shorting out the onstage power supplies and killed my pedalboard all the time.

and cubase went mental, so the synths went a bit mad.

was one of those days! the next one won't be, by law of averages:p

not in the slightest. some fucker spilt vodka on the stage, it kept shorting out the onstage power supplies and killed my pedalboard all the time.

and cubase went mental, so the synths went a bit mad.

was one of those days! the next one won't be, by law of averages:p

:stunned: The thing I love (Vodka) Caused so much trouble? :eek:

:stunned: The thing I love (Vodka) Caused so much trouble? :eek:

it made my pedalboard drunk :p so yeah it threw me completely for the whole gig, it sucked :( that telecaster got thrown at the end of the gig out of frustration:$, but it survived thankfully. had it been my es-333, it'd probably have fallen apart

modded squiers ftw, hahaha

it made my pedalboard drunk :p so yeah it threw me completely for the whole gig, it sucked :( that telecaster got thrown at the end of the gig out of frustration:$, but it survived thankfully. had it been my es-333, it'd probably have fallen apart

modded squiers ftw, hahaha

Hahaha the squier shall prevail!

• 2 weeks later...
wasn't massively big, the venue can fit 300 at most in i think, wasn't anywhere near that though :LOL: but people were dancing and that's all that matters :cool:

:D sounds like fun! If you're ever gigging the Sussex area give us a shout :D

Archived