I think I'm a musical genius, for your information. Right now I'm about halfway through my ballet, and recently started writing a musical. None of which will get attention because of my arrogant attitude and sense of self worth.

Fixed.

A distinction? Well, congratulations... but i'm aiming al ittle higher than a high school grade. I got an A* grade for music at gcse level. It's nothing to brag about.

Grades don't make you good.

Double irony in your post btw.

My congratulations to him was somewhat hollow. But if his grade makes him happy, cool.

Well...its kind of a better starting point of people thinking im good than just blurting out "OH, I WRITEZ SPUZZ BALET, I R BETAR DAN U ALLZ LOL"

It was a college course that I did a couple of years early :)

I had 2 hours a week to do something that I was meant to have 5 hours a week on.

And still got Distinction.

I shit on your GCSE music.

Well, i just alluded to the fact that grades don't mean much. I got an a star at gcse level because i can play a piano reasonably well.

Well, i just alluded to the fact that grades don't mean much. I got an a star at gcse level because i can play a piano reasonably well.

The grade isnt based solely on how you play, most of it is theory

I'm a musical genius, for your information. Right now i'm about halfway through my ballet, and recently started writing a musical.

Complete with choreography?

Either you don't know what irony is, or can't read.

My congratulations to him was somewhat hollow. But if his grade makes him happy, cool.

"I got an A* grade for music at gcse level. It's nothing to brag about. "

*Slow applause*

No, seriously. I'll post where i like. And, i dare say, i'm more interesting than you, and that is reflected in my posts, since you seem to know me, but i have no idea who you are.

I see the posts where you take a non hilarious point of view of stupid things

nothing interesting if you ask me, just a waste of boardspace

Archived