mmm yes Apogee, Macbook Pro and Mainstage = pure win.

My triton is just a controller at this point really... I tend to catch criticism for that, but I can't justify buying a dedicated 88 key controller when I already have a triton.

Mint = suck for rock... yep... but hey we sold it out.

The Key Club on the other hand is my favorite Hollywood venue to play, big stage = win.

And .Mac. Well .Mac has been considered a ripoff for years, even Apple fanboys rarely use .Mac. I feel it has gotten a bad wrap, and has seen considerable improvements over the years, and in July the rebranding to Mobile Me will be a whole new step forward.

Yes is $100 a year a ripoff for 10GB hosting? Sure, but its the features I love. Web Gallery is beautiful, my personal website is hosted and everything integrates so well with the iLife suite. iDisk functionality has saved my ass a few times, and syncing multiple computers and using "back to my mac" a zero config VNC for dummies has made it all worth while.

If you dont use every feature of .Mac, then yeah it can be considered a ripoff... but me personally I love it and couldn't live without it.

-Royboy

Guest bshuker
mmm yes Apogee, Macbook Pro and Mainstage = pure win.

My triton is just a controller at this point really... I tend to catch criticism for that, but I can't justify buying a dedicated 88 key controller when I already have a triton.

Mint = suck for rock... yep... but hey we sold it out.

The Key Club on the other hand is my favorite Hollywood venue to play, big stage = win.

And .Mac. Well .Mac has been considered a ripoff for years, even Apple fanboys rarely use .Mac. I feel it has gotten a bad wrap, and has seen considerable improvements over the years, and in July the rebranding to Mobile Me will be a whole new step forward.

Yes is $100 a year a ripoff for 10GB hosting? Sure, but its the features I love. Web Gallery is beautiful, my personal website is hosted and everything integrates so well with the iLife suite. iDisk functionality has saved my ass a few times, and syncing multiple computers and using "back to my mac" a zero config VNC for dummies has made it all worth while.

If you dont use every feature of .Mac, then yeah it can be considered a ripoff... but me personally I love it and couldn't live without it.

-Royboy

Cheers for that! I may have to invest in it at some point then

That picture would look so good if the photographer didnt anally spray their name all over it

+1 that's a good pic! nice tele!

edit: wtf bbq

l_8b38ac0b36e46750ef733c46665161e6.jpg

i opened up myspace and that was there :s myspace is weiirrrddd now.

Archived