Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

what do you fancy!? hyper music!? hysteria!? muscle museum!? pretty much anything you like actually! a mix off all four albums would be cool! i really want to cover SBH, its just fun to fuck around with...

yeah too right

SBH

Hyper music

Hysteria

muscle museum

then ?

Perfect, thats one off each album too :happy:

Looking forward to this man! :D

:-) me too, right ill record shitty ones tommorow during the day *no ones in haha* and if you like at the "help a poor twat" thread you will se im looking into getting some cheap recording gear, so once i have that, ill record better quality :)

i went to see an ACDC tribute act yesterday, it was an all nighter, a good 3 hours from them and the rest was other bands that are new etc. point is, they looked sounded and acted like the real ACDC even though when they werent singing they were geordies (lol). they were the top ACDC tribute act in the uk so it was pretty cool. so its likely that this will work well, you just have to imitate the band when they do live stuff. and have some good players who wont slip up whilst throwing themselves about the stage.

actually there was a very good band called hotwire who were on first, they are a guitarist bassist and drummer/singer, if you think that sounds odd wait till you read this... the drummer/singer was BLIND :eek: so he was playing the drums without looking... so concentrating hard, and was singing at the same time, and he is REALLY good on the drums too, better than any other act the whole night, including the ACDC one

By the way the pixies cover was ace-nice work :happy:

thanks :) im a day late.. my fucking input jack on my pedulla decided to fuck up after i recorded that cover haha. i dropped it off , picking it up 2moro mornign so il lrecord as much as i can 2moro :) and send

Archived