Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

Im limited amounts I agree, I do like endlessly but I couldn't agree more, where are the riffs?! There isn't any proper piano riffage either!

the riffage is there but its all been EQ'd and made blunt. KOC for example....

maybe its a marketing ploy.

Make the tracks radio friendly and gain more fans, do huge sell-out arenas and blow everyone away when the songs are performed live.

mebbe?

This is a really interesting sound file, it runs the Ibanez tube screamer up against the Behringer copy, I'd like to hear people opinions, personally, for £13 if you argue you need your head testing!

Ok I wouldn't have it in my setup, but if you're 13 and can't afford a tube screamer it's awesome.

Im limited amounts I agree, I do like endlessly but I couldn't agree more, where are the riffs?! OMG MOOZE ARE JUST RIFFZ AND NOTHING ELSE There isn't any proper piano riffage either! MUSE ONLY PLAY RIFFS AND I, ASHLEY MCDONALD HEREBY STATE THAT MY PERSONAL OPINION OF MUSE IS THAT THEY ARE JUST RIFFS AND NOTHING ELSE

Oh yeah no you put it like that "DominicHoward" I clearly see how I suggested that Muse are "Just Riffs".

ash typically clueless :*)

Excuse me? Nothing you have said bared any resemblance to anything coherent, and your typically idiotic response shows that you don't actually have a point and are clearly wrong.

and on that, you lose. terribly.

lol does this have to be a debate? I've got two words: DIFFERENT TASTES

I personally really like most of the new album or the crap quality mono unmastered versions of the songs I've heard so far.. I think City of Delusion is my fav track on there.. it just rocks!

anyways, I'm back from Majorca and this thread seems to have advanced by 20 pages, so fill me in on whats up?

Guest because
And Excecution Commentary whilst we're in A?

If anyones interested :)

i'm game for that, i'm doing vocals.

not joking either

Guest because
:LOL: that would be so so ace.

i haven't got a mic, but i'll get a shit one at maplins on the weekend and laydown some vocals. i'll probably sing along to the song, so you just play in time...and a drummer too.

i haven't got a mic, but i'll get a shit one at maplins on the weekend and laydown some vocals. i'll probably sing along to the song, so you just play in time...and a drummer too.

I don't think vocal clarity and quality is going to be that much of an issue :LOL:.

Infact, probably better the shitter the mic :LOL:

Archived