Kit and Tab Tribute Act

ADAM

If there's another band in formation I'd like to offer to do the drumming. The only problem being I have very poor recording equipment (a single mic to a sound card line in) so it'll take alot of tweaking to sound good.

EDIT: Oh I forgot, I can rent electronic drums: no tweaking required at all.

+1

but SD gets it for live - greatness.

They are both great SONGS, but space dementia is a live show in itself. :D

*still sways towards cave* ;)

Nah if you think SD is the better song for performing then go with it.

As long you don't dump the groove it's all good :D

i thought you didn't like muse?

hahahaha +1

I love muse . :confused:

Just because I don't like the new stuff doesn't mean I don't think OOS is the greatest album ever written.

Good good! :happy:

Why do you disapprove of the new stuff? :(

hahahaha +1

Good good! :happy:

Why do you disapprove of the new stuff? :(

The same reason a lot of people don't like it :). There's just nothing there, it leaves me feeling very indifferent (if not very pissed off) and the lack of power and feeling, the endless cheesey synthy and vocals, and the fact I can't stop listening to Debase and Exo live from last year and think that what's been done to them is nothing short of blasphemy!

But like I say, I absolutely love Showbiz and Absolution (slightly less so than showbiz) and OOS is my favourite album ever made..

that's about it really :D

The same reason a lot of people don't like it :). There's just nothing there, it leaves me feeling very indifferent (if not very pissed off) and the lack of power and feeling, the endless cheesey synthy and vocals, and the fact I can't stop listening to Debase and Exo live from last year and think that what's been done to them is nothing short of blasphemy!

But like I say, I absolutely love Showbiz and Absolution (slightly less so than showbiz) and OOS is my favourite album ever made..

aha, more of a rock fan, you werent ready for muse to change direction, i have to say i was a little taken abock at first, but i really do like assasin, exo-politics and city of delusion (the previews) as they are more rock styled, but i personally like the new direction, i love the synth sounds they used. thats not to say the old albums are bad now, i still love them all, but they dont compare with this new one as they are all one style (roughly) and these are all totally different. every song has its own style and genre which makes the listening experience very different than listening to 'just' a rock music album. if you get what im saying

i do agree with you in a sense - KOC is watered down compared to the live version. I was expecting to have my ears ripped off by listening to that....but meh.....

I do think the album sounds too digital too if that makes sense....

HOWEVER, i still love the previews ive heard and ultimately I like muse because they're different and original - this album sounds like it will be that.

:)

i do agree with you in a sense - KOC is watered down compared to the live version. I was expecting to have my ears ripped off by listening to that....but meh.....

I do think the album sounds too digital too if that makes sense....

HOWEVER, i still love the previews ive heard and ultimately I like muse because they're different and original - this album sounds like it will be that.

:)

It certainly does

i wonder if you'll ever get tired of talking about how much you don't like the new album, before it's even out

I know there are a million guitarist here but I'd like to record something if someone wanted. Even if it was just a crap overdub or whatever haha.

No one done Citizen Erased yet?

I'd relish doing Citizen Erased but I don't have enough cymbals. :(

I don't mind the 'cheesy' synths and vocals, I've always liked Muse's use of synths and Endlessly is one of my favorite tracks BUT. Where's the riffage??? It's missing a Hysteria/New Born/SS/Dead Star/etc/etc to balance out the quieter tracks and get everyone playing air guitar :(.

Matt needs to go back to the Marshall/Silver combo - he couldn't help but rock.:happy:

I'm not out to start an argument here, but I personally can't understand how you can like absolution, and dislike BHAR. I'm the exact other way around :)

Becase music is all personal opinion, I can understand how people like Steps and S Club7, I can also understand that you love BH&R.

I don't mind the 'cheesy' synths and vocals, I've always liked Muse's use of synths and Endlessly is one of my favorite tracks BUT. Where's the riffage??? It's missing a Hysteria/New Born/SS/Dead Star/etc/etc to balance out the quieter tracks and get everyone playing air guitar :(.

Matt needs to go back to the Marshall/Silver combo - he couldn't help but rock.:happy:

Im limited amounts I agree, I do like endlessly but I couldn't agree more, where are the riffs?! There isn't any proper piano riffage either!

Archived