Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

museareawesome

What about people outside UK or USA? I live in Argentina and would love to have one of those! Any chance to get the design so I can print it here? Pretty please? :D

I want it too!:eek:

I live Costa Rica ''The Ass of the World'' as we call it in here, so I can't get the shirt either.

So, any chance to get the design?

Hey guys, I've been fighting with the European Spreadshirt website for several days now, but should have a resolution soon. I had to reduce the number of colors used on the sleeve design, because it won't let me use the same printing process as the US does.

Hopefully, I'll post the European t-shirt link within the next 24 hours.

The link to the PDF will take a bit more time –but I'm working on it.

Sorry for the chronic delays.... stupid technology issues are outside my expertise, so they take a while to figure out/fix.

Hey guys, I've been fighting with the European Spreadshirt website for several days now, but should have a resolution soon. I had to reduce the number of colors used on the sleeve design, because it won't let me use the same printing process as the US does.

Hopefully, I'll post the European t-shirt link within the next 24 hours.

The link to the PDF will take a bit more time –but I'm working on it.

Sorry for the chronic delays.... stupid technology issues are outside my expertise, so they take a while to figure out/fix.

Haha ok cool :)

I don't understand how it works though, link to what exactly? And i tried copying and pasting the image onto the shirt site and it just cover the t-shirt, so hmmmm, i dont know how you do it ha!! :LOL:

these UK t-shirts are gonna have to happen soon....

not long till UK tour starts:rolleyes:

edit : oops sorry, timing of your post was impeccable:LOL:

I know, I'm really disappointed with the delays, and have been going crazy trying to get everything worked out. I can post a link to the shirts with just a username written on the sleeve (with no hexagon background image) immediately, but I feel like that shortchanges you guys in Europe. The holdup right now is the site has to review my artwork to make sure it's print-ready.

Regardless, it looks like there will be at least a subtle difference in design between the European and American shirts, because of the different printing technologies. But they'll all be black with the same front graphic, so it'll be similar enough to spot each other easily.

Haha ok cool :)

I don't understand how it works though, link to what exactly? And i tried copying and pasting the image onto the shirt site and it just cover the t-shirt, so hmmmm, i dont know how you do it ha!! :LOL:

When it's all done, I'll post a link to my "Spreadshirt Shop," which will have the design in both men's and women's versions. You'll be able to select your shirt (men's or women's), select your size, and click to edit the text on the sleeve.

Once you've done that, you'll just hit "Add to Cart," and check out.

Ok all, Here's the final lowdown on the shirts:

I had to adjust the design to accommodate printing limitations. This is why the people who already ordered got a bizarre message from Spreadshirt saying the design couldn't be printed. Their website had allowed me to upload something that was outside their capabilities. I've adjusted to their guidelines. So, don't worry about the old order (I think Spreadshirt probably just cancelled them, but verify that so you don't get double-charged), and purchase from one of these new links:

.MU Shirts by Jaxopolitan [America]

.MU Shirts by Jaxopolitan [Europe]

4030955800_ce13a2eb9d_o.jpg

NOTE: There are now 2 versions of the shirt. One (by popular demand) with a graphic on the back and lines for including shows you are/have attended (In addition to the front graphic and user name on the sleeve). This one is more expensive, because of the additional printing, but I don't think is cost-prohibitive.

For the frugalistas, there's an alternative that just has the front graphic and the username on the sleeve. (Part of the problem with the original design was printing a multi-colored graphic on the sleeve. Spreadshirt can't do that very well.)

PLEASE consistently use Arial or Helvetica as your selected font when customizing your user name and/or concert listing. Since the goal is to easily recognize each other from our shirts, consistency is key.

Finally, since there were some technical questions for ordering from the site, here are step-by-step instructions:

1 :: Select size from pull-down menu next to desired shirt

2 :: Click "Change Text" - This will take you to the "Shirt Designer" screen where you can edit text

3 :: Click the LEFT sleeve thumbnail (far right) to edit the sleeve username. Enter your username on the left sleeve using the font ARIAL or HELVETICA. If customizing a shirt with a back graphic and list, click the back thumbnail (second from left) to edit the back listing.

4 :: Confirm size and quantity in boxes underneath the Shirt Designer, and click "Add to Cart."

5 :: Click the "Shopping Cart" link in the top left corner of the window, review cart contents, and proceed to purchase.

Thanks!

[Postscript: I don't know why the men's and women's shirts are different prices. Spreadshirt sets the prices, I don't, but I tried to make selections that were as cost-effective as possible. My best guess is some things are tricky to produce, thus cost more. ALSO, I haven't forgotten about you guys in Central/South America, I just haven't gotten around to finding a vendor who does the same thing as Spreadshirt in your countries. If you have recommendations, feel free to PM me.]

This is absolutely awesome - thank you so much for all your hard work!!

Just a question though - is it possible to just get the artwork from the front to put on my own shirt?? I would rather get the black vest and put the logo on the back.

PS I note the phrase "consistency is key" - am I completely missing the point of this by not having an identical shirt, but just using the logo? It wouldn't be the first time :facepalm:

Archived