Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

museareawesome

Remember the shirt design from the other page has still got the designer's username on the sleeve of the shirt. I am waiting for them to give us a download of the design so I can change the username part

Yeah i know thats what i was thinking, when is the download available?

Am waiting for Jaxopolitan to give it to us :D

Hey, work is insane right now (I just pulled my first all-nighter since college), so I'll look into this spreadshirt thing in the next day or two. Sorry for the delay, but I'll get it figured out no later than the end of this week.

Hey, has anyone outside of the UK ordered from the UK shop? There are some really cool new T's there, but the same ole same ole in the US shop. I was wondering how high the shipping would be.

Yes, right after Project Eurasia, they offered the USoE t-shirts in the UK store and I ordered one. It fits great, I love it, it was only around $45 USD in total with shipping and it arrived quickly. I can highly recommend purchasing from the UK store. :)

Yes, right after Project Eurasia, they offered the USoE t-shirts in the UK store and I ordered one. It fits great, I love it, it was only around $45 USD in total with shipping and it arrived quickly. I can highly recommend purchasing from the UK store. :)

Thanks for the info. Yeah, the UK shop has loads of better stuff!

Hi all!

For anyone in the US/Canada, address for the .MU shirts is:

http://jaxopolitan.spreadshirt.com

There are 2 versions of the sleeve: one with the parallel lines above and below the username (as originally designed), and one without lines. The shirt designer is restrictive with the minimum type size, so people with long names may need to break their usernames onto 2 lines. Also, I recommend entering your username in lowercase, instead of all caps. The all caps look great, but are so large you can't get many letters on the line.

I'm having a bit of an issue with the UK site, but I've contacted their help people, so hopefully they'll e-mail me back shortly.

Hopefully I'll get the UK designer working shortly.... it won't let me add the sleeve artwork right now. If it doesn't work, the international economy shipping from the US .com site isn't very expensive, I just don't want to make everyone wait forever while they get delivered.

I'll post updates I as know more.

These look cool, but I'll wait until I hear US dates before I order one! And I'm not sure if this has been explained already or not, but can we still just print out the design and do our own shirt, or do we have to just get the shirt from the site? If we can download the file, where to we do that? Sorry if I'm a little slow. :$

It looks awesome! :)

What about people outside UK or USA? I live in Argentina and would love to have one of those! Any chance to get the design so I can print it here? Pretty please? :D

I would love to, I just need to find a site that will accommodate. Right now, SpreadShirts is only available in US and UK (although they do ship internationally from both sites). Can you recommend a similar site that'll work for Argentina, and I'll upload the artwork for you there?

$21.40, how much is that in sterling?

Will they be the same price?

and the only thing you have to add to the design is your username on the sleeve right?

sorry bout the 20 questons:LOL: (or three)

1 :: Here's an online currency convertor.

2 :: I don't know if they'll be exactly the same price yet. I don't set the prices, I just upload the artwork and place the design on the shirt, then SpreadShirt prices it an makes it available.

3 :: Yes, the only thing you have to customize is your username on the sleeve (which it should walk you through) and select your size.

I'm not sure if this has been explained already or not, but can we still just print out the design and do our own shirt, or do we have to just get the shirt from the site? If we can download the file, where to we do that? Sorry if I'm a little slow. :$

I can post a link to download something soon, if a lot of people prefer that. There was some rumbling by the "technologically challenged" that downloading a PSD/PDF/EPS file and altering it ourselves might be difficult for some people, depending on the software each person has and the knowledge level of each individual user.

Plus, going through a standard shop will make sure everyone's fonts and colors are the same, and save me from exporting the file a million different ways. :)

I can post a link to download something soon, if a lot of people prefer that. There was some rumbling by the "technologically challenged" that downloading a PSD/PDF/EPS file and altering it ourselves might be difficult for some people, depending on the software each person has and the knowledge level of each individual user.

Plus, going through a standard shop will make sure everyone's fonts and colors are the same, and save me from exporting the file a million different ways. :)

Well, yeah, that makes sense. It should def. be whatever's easiest for you! I guess I'm just a cheap-ass and was thinking I could possibly put it on a shirt I already had. But the ones on the site are pretty reasonable.

I wonder if it would make sense to contact a mod and ask them to make a new sticky thread for this, with all the final info in the first post? I think this is a cool idea, but the majority of people on here don't know about it, and probably won't unless it's a sticky thread with a clearer title. Just my 2 cents! ;)

I wonder if it would make sense to contact a mod and ask them to make a new sticky thread for this, with all the final info in the first post? I think this is a cool idea, but the majority of people on here don't know about it, and probably won't unless it's a sticky thread with a clearer title. Just my 2 cents! ;)

Yeh it should be made a sticky thread, dunno how to make it one tho....

Archived