I suspect they'll pull a Cave and play something more obscure from Absolution around the 10 year anniversary. Maybe something that they've reworked a bit.

From Absolution I'm expecting Apocalypse Please but that's about it really. The only thing I could see them reworking would maybe be a piano version of FAWY.

Also, I very much doubt TSP will be played. It's been gone for years now, which is weird considering they looked like they enjoyed it loads when they played it and then with the BHAR Tour it just disappeared (at least, I don't think it was played on the BHAR Tour, I could be wrong).

From Absolution I'm expecting Apocalypse Please but that's about it really. The only thing I could see them reworking would maybe be a piano version of FAWY.

Also, I very much doubt TSP will be played. It's been gone for years now, which is weird considering they looked like they enjoyed it loads when they played it and then with the BHAR Tour it just disappeared (at least, I don't think it was played on the BHAR Tour, I could be wrong).

Maybe they realised it was a shit song.

Assasin would be good, TSP I don't love :$ they never played FAWY much I thought they hated playing it live? When was the last time they played muscle museum?

They've never played it live, and haven't really commented on it other than that it's hard to recreate live I think.

Assasin would be good, TSP I don't love :$ they never played FAWY much I thought they hated playing it live? When was the last time they played muscle museum?

They never played FAWY live. TSP is great live, they should bring it back. Nay! It should never have left the setlists.

Edit: Son of a ... I was beaten to it.

It's quite straining chest vocals is it not?

Maybe on "You watch this space" and "Slave to the grave" but I think his main problem with it was running out of breath during the chorus, hence why he got Chris to fill in for those two lines.

Maybe on "You watch this space" and "Slave to the grave" but I think his main problem with it was running out of breath during the chorus, hence why he got Chris to fill in for those two lines.

I thought the whole chorus 'sane it will make you insane' whatever it is sounds pretty straining but if not then :)

I'd say songs like Butterflies & Hurricanes, Plug In Baby and Uprising all have harder choruses than The Small Print.

EDIT: TSP does have some pretty annoying vowels during the high parts though.

I don't think Matt would have any problem singing it nowadays, but I'm not sure how good it would sound. The tone of Matt's voice is a lot different now and not particularly suited to the song, and he seems to want to go without distortion on his vocals nowadays which made the song IMO. I don't think there's a possibility they'd bring it back though, but I can see assassin and apocalypse please making a comeback.

Archived