Supermassive Black Hole

Uprising (Riff Outro)

Map of the Problematique / MK Ultra

Time Is Running Out / Hysteria

Butterflies and Hurricanes

United States of Eurasia

Take a Bow / Showbiz

Stockholm Syndrome

Bit biased towards Reading. I know that's the biggest of the two but still, that'd piss me off a bit. I'd much rather have Futurism and Showbiz than Dead Star and TAB (although I do love TAB and would kill to see Dead Star live).

I'd say, give both gigs TAB and Dead Star and give one Showbiz and the other Futurism - out of the songs given.

Bit biased towards Reading. I know that's the biggest of the two but still, that'd piss me off a bit. I'd much rather have Futurism and Showbiz than Dead Star and TAB (although I do love TAB and would kill to see Dead Star live).

I'd say, give both gigs TAB and Dead Star and give one Showbiz and the other Futurism - out of the songs given.

I thought TIRO / Hysteria was the only real unfairness but they should be rotated. I'd rather see Dead Star than Futurism but assuming everything was broadcast, Futurism has more right to be seen as part of the set imo.

Aw man, given how beefy and polished some of the songs are nowadays, I'd so love to see what they'd do with Futurism.

Aw man, given how beefy and polished some of the songs are nowadays, I'd so love to see what they'd do with Futurism.

I'm not sure Matt's voice could do the chorus anymore, that's some straining right there.

Archived