Anxyous

Becouse they not make falsetto, and is not powerfull. Is also most "standart" than the others and I don't like it so much. His voice in the other Muse Albums is better for me.

But really is a subjetive think.

What a narrow-minded way of looking at music.

I find the "hidden" falsetto in Uprising really powerful.

Is not a falsetto really, but Uprising is one of the songs I find good made of this album

What a narrow-minded way of looking at music.

Is a subjetive think. You like or not like some music. I don't like The Resistance

In Resistance Matt doesn't make a falsetto, he only sings a little bit higher than usual.

Singing in falsetto is singing in your head voice, not just singing really high, you do know that? :erm:

There are quite a few places Matt uses it on The Resistance. I'm honestly perplexed as to what you are on about :chuckle:

Singing in falsetto is singing in your head voice, not just singing really high, you do know that? :erm:

There are quite a few places Matt uses it on The Resistance. I'm honestly perplexed as to what you are on about :chuckle:

That's debatable :chuckle:

But yeah, still don't get what he's saying really.

Techinically they are, they only joined yesterday and it was probably just a simple typo, but that was kinda funny.

Anyways, welcome :)

I would have just corrected them if they weren't actually new.

And welcome!!

Becouse they not make falsetto, and is not powerfull. Is also most "standart" than the others and I don't like it so much. His voice in the other Muse Albums is better for me.

But really is a subjetive think.

also, he sang in a very cheesy way. There was no raw qualities in it (except for perhaps exo pt. 1)

also, he sang in a very cheesy way. There was no raw qualities in it (except for perhaps exo pt. 1)

And exo part 2 and part 3.

What does raw qualities even mean?

Oh wait, I know, it means singing in falsetto, doesn't it?

And exo part 2 and part 3.

What does raw qualities even mean?

Oh wait, I know, it means singing in falsetto, doesn't it?

No, it means I was a tad drunk when I wrote that. I think what I meant was that for most of the resistance Matt tried to sound to perfect and prominent, unlike their early stuff where they didn't try to perfect every little flaw in the vocals, which more often then not added to the overall quality of the music.

Of course, the falsetto in Uprising is really cheesy

Oh god yes.

No, it means I was a tad drunk when I wrote that. I think what I meant was that for most of the resistance Matt tried to sound to perfect and prominent, unlike their early stuff where they didn't try to perfect every little flaw in the vocals, which more often then not added to the overall quality of the music.

And Overture fits that description how exactly? :p

Archived