Megalomania Discussion Thread

futurophu

Just done a search and oh my god.. no appreciation thread for megalomania?

well, now there is :D

my favourite muse song, just fuckin fantastic, more stirring than exogenesis (imo) with some of their best lyrics.

(lol if it turns out there is a megalomania appreciation thread already.)

Just done a search and oh my god.. no appreciation thread for megalomania?

well, now there is :D

my favourite muse song, just fuckin fantastic, more stirring than exogenesis (imo) with some of their best lyrics.

(lol if it turns out there is a megalomania appreciation thread already.)

The ending of Megalomania has one of my favorite Muse song endings. (along with CE) It gives meh teh chills. :D

Seriously I hate that song, it is the worst PoS ever written! :mad:

:awesome:

Now, for real I really like the song.

The part in white was just a shameless joke meant to stir discussion and flaming

:eek:

Oh! I thought you ment what you wrote in white :facepalm::LOL: I didn't see the small grey text :p

Megalomania is one of my favourite songs :yesey: Me luvs it vewy much <3 :happy:

And MuseMexico... DON'T EVER JOKE LIKE THAT AGAIN!!! EVER!!! :LOL::p

:eek:

Oh! I thought you ment what you wrote in white :facepalm::LOL: I didn't see the small grey text :p

Megalomania is one of my favourite songs :yesey: Me luvs it vewy much <3 :happy:

And MuseMexico... DON'T EVER JOKE LIKE THAT AGAIN!!! EVER!!! :LOL::p

lmao i got foolled for a second as well.. was about to retaliate :LOL:

been my favourite muse song since the first time i heard it.. or it's been the one which went back to being my fav after brief periods with other songs :D:D

does anyone else like, limit themselves to only listening to a song every now and then so it doesn't lose it's magic?

i savours the megz listening so much :chuckle: pretty hypocritical

One of the 4 great weird and strange songs of Origin of Symmetry that describes the album the best for me. :)

I once accidentally had it looping for a good few hours, and I didn't even notice it. It all flowed seamlessly together, and I never thought to change to something else, because I wasn't in any way discontent with it.

One of the 4 great weird and strange songs of Origin of Symmetry that describes the album the best for me. :)

I once accidentally had it looping for a good few hours, and I didn't even notice it. It all flowed seamlessly together, and I never thought to change to something else, because I wasn't in any way discontent with it.

so i'm assuming the other 3 are Screenager, Micro Cuts and......Space Dementia?

so i'm assuming the other 3 are Screenager, Micro Cuts and......Space Dementia?

Exactly, very nice "guessed"! :happy:

To me, those 4 tracks are Origin of Symmetry in a nutshell. They're weird, bizarre, odd and you can't really label any of them with a certain genre because they're... Strange! But at the same time, they're awesome :happy:

I have just recently found a passion for megalomania.

I kept singing "She cawwnt hahhve babies" randomly. My friends were so confused...

Me too.

Well, not singing that line out loud randomly (:LOL:), but it's the line that's stuck to my head as well probably because it's one of the few lines I can actually make out .

I've been listening to OoS a lot more lately, and I've just recently realized the greatness of this track and Micro Cuts as well.

• 2 months later...

Archived