Megalomania Discussion Thread

futurophu

The thing I love about Megalomania is that I can't really find a category for it. It's not classical, it's not a ballad, it's certainly not rock... I dunno. It sort of dodges all stereotypes, and think that's cool. Muse has once again achieved a higher state of musical brilliance.

... And, really, it's just a cool tune in general.

The thing I love about Megalomania is that I can't really find a category for it. It's not classical, it's not a ballad, it's certainly not rock... I dunno. It sort of dodges all stereotypes, and think that's cool. Muse has once again achieved a higher state of musical brilliance.

... And, really, it's just a cool tune in general.

That was a brilliant analysis of this song. :musesign:

I was surprised myself that Megalomania is actually number 3 on my IPod-top-25-list, that's great, regarding that I also listen to other bands...okay, admittedly Muse is 99% of that list :happy:

I think number one and two are Take a Bow and Bliss. I love the slow rhythm of Megalomania, Matthews dark and mysterious voice, the kinda lethargic organ and most of all the end bit with Matthews doubled voice :awesome:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I don't know what just happned, but love for this song just hit me like a brick. Dear god, why did I think this was rubbish for so long :eek:

This x50. Hearing a Royal Albert Hall bootleg is what set it off. That was just so immense.

Archived