i'm trying to get into my insurance paper but its just not working. but i did enjoy today getting to look at the dog control act and quoting legislation in a letter. :happy:

i swapped the H and G around on my workmate's computer thinking it'll be a funny joke and he'd just realise the letters were swapped...but he saw the first customer of the day and then freaked out in front of him. he was like "there's something wrong with my keyboard! there's no H! i can't find your details!" he kinda got rid of the customer and then was in the midst of calling helpdesk to report the keyboard problem when i had to own up to it.

Hey Michelle, Richard, other peeps I know from November 07. Its that time again. I am dithering over Auckland-Gold Coast or Auckland-Sydney. I am glad there's a couple other things I like on the line up, otherwise I probably couldn't justify going. They better play for 90 minutes or I will be pissed. I've never been to a BDO but i've heard it can be a bit shit :$

Turns out I got 79 for an essay I thought was absolutely awful. I'm flabbergasted. I like that word.

That essay was worth 50% too, so that's nice.

Nice!

My exam tomorrow is worth 50% can't wait til it's over, but I really don't feel ready for writing long winded essays which they want. Oh well, hopefully my cheat sheet (which I haven't finished yet :stunned:) will help me pass.

i swapped the H and G around on my workmate's computer thinking it'll be a funny joke and he'd just realise the letters were swapped...but he saw the first customer of the day and then freaked out in front of him. he was like "there's something wrong with my keyboard! there's no H! i can't find your details!" he kinda got rid of the customer and then was in the midst of calling helpdesk to report the keyboard problem when i had to own up to it.

Ahahahaha :LOL:

Hey Michelle, Richard, other peeps I know from November 07. Its that time again. I am dithering over Auckland-Gold Coast or Auckland-Sydney. I am glad there's a couple other things I like on the line up, otherwise I probably couldn't justify going. They better play for 90 minutes or I will be pissed. I've never been to a BDO but i've heard it can be a bit shit :$

Hey Kat! I'm sure you'll enjoy BDO, I've had fun both times I went. Just make sure you get in the D barrier early so you don't get so squashed and bruised when getting in. I hope to get to the barrier to hold on so I don't get swished around like I'm in a washing machine which happened for Muse until I was eventually a few more rows back.

i learnt today that peanuts grow under the ground. i dunno why, always thought they grew like strawberries or something.

Oh yeah, apparently they aren't even technically a nut. More of a legume I think :erm:

Nice!

My exam tomorrow is worth 50% can't wait til it's over, but I really don't feel ready for writing long winded essays which they want. Oh well, hopefully my cheat sheet (which I haven't finished yet :stunned:) will help me pass.

Good luck!

:LOL: Not much story to tell... if there was I'd brag about it, but like... there's just not :chuckle:

Okay no problem :happy: just thought I'd ask in my enthusiasm :LOL:

Good lord. I think that Pacific Blue ad could quickly become the most annoying ad of all time.

I was gonna make a Kayne West joke here but I couldn't think of anything :LOL:

Yay Muse at BDO :happy: I'm going to get a ticket for my birthday I think. And today when I talked to my friend about it I was like 'are you going to go?' and she was like 'UH, YEAH!?' I was surprised, since usually I have to convince her for hours to go out to town or a party, and she didn't seem so interested earlier in the year when we talked about it. :happy:

I think at BDO the Moas should wear something to distinguish ourselves to each other :happy: maybe like a piece of ribbon around our wrists or something? Anyone else keen for this? :$

Good lord. I think that Pacific Blue ad could quickly become the most annoying ad of all time.
Minus the awesomeness of this one :LOL:

cmbBM4gO4mE

Cool, I just saw The Checks, Kora and Minuit are playing BDO too.
Ooh cool! Kora are awesome live :yesey:

I think at BDO the Moas should wear something to distinguish ourselves to each other :happy: maybe like a piece of ribbon around our wrists or something? Anyone else keen for this? :$
I like this :yesey:

Deciding to go to auckland rather than melbourne on the grounds that the pixies are playing melbourne in March, and I am not rich enough to go twice :LOL:

i'm trying to get into my insurance paper but its just not working. but i did enjoy today getting to look at the dog control act and quoting legislation in a letter. :happy:

Lol, I'd love to work with someone like you, the antics we could get up to!!!!

Okay no problem :happy: just thought I'd ask in my enthusiasm :LOL:

I was gonna make a Kayne West joke here but I couldn't think of anything :LOL:

Yay Muse at BDO :happy: I'm going to get a ticket for my birthday I think. And today when I talked to my friend about it I was like 'are you going to go?' and she was like 'UH, YEAH!?' I was surprised, since usually I have to convince her for hours to go out to town or a party, and she didn't seem so interested earlier in the year when we talked about it. :happy:

That's a good idea! And are we all going to try and meet up at some stage? It'd be nice to meet ya'll :D

Minus the awesomeness of this one :LOL:

cmbBM4gO4mE

Ooh cool! Kora are awesome live :yesey:

I like this :yesey:

Deciding to go to auckland rather than melbourne on the grounds that the pixies are playing melbourne in March, and I am not rich enough to go twice :LOL:

OMG! How did you find this????!! I have actually been looking for this over the years in the hope that someone would put it up! Me and my brother loved to sing it, and it drove my Mum and Dad crazy.

I can still remember the words! I was on just after we moved here and thought it was the coolest thing ever!!

So I had to work with the anaesthetist who drove me from theatre on Monday. Eeek! He has got into a load of trouble over it from various people above him.... awkward much?

He was super nice all morning, offered to buy me coffee and everything! It was a little awkward but not as bad as I thought it would be!!!

And I finished my assignment! woot!

Yay! Last exam done and potentially the last forever :awesome:

Cool, I just saw The Checks, Kora and Minuit are playing BDO too.

Yeah they should be cool.

Yeah something simple like that would be cool. Our 'supermassive moa' t-shirt designs never got into production on the last tour :LOL:

That's a good idea! And are we all going to try and meet up at some stage? It'd be nice to meet ya'll :D

We met up at last BDO and concerts, so whoever wants to meet up just needs to give their number or once timetable is out we could arange to meet at a particular stage and time :)

Everybody's dry?

I'm dry now I think. Got rained on on the way home and then delved into cleaning the fish tank as one of our goldfish died :(

Mind = blown.

:LOL:

After pollination, the fruit develops into a legume 3 to 7 cm (1 to 2 in) long, containing 1 to 4 seeds, which forces its way underground to mature. Peanuts are known by many local names, including earthnuts, ground nuts, goober peas and monkey nuts; the last of these is often used to mean the entire pod.

Haha. Monkey nuts. I may have to call them that now.

I'm sorry to take everyone off topic. But i'm just telling all NZ'ers out there who haven't got the resistance yet, that i'm selling a copy on trademe (cheaper than all the other copies on there) because i won 2 copies and i'm going to buy the one with the DVD. So here is the link

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=244947796

Once again - sorry for changin the topic

OMG! How did you find this????!! I have actually been looking for this over the years in the hope that someone would put it up! Me and my brother loved to sing it, and it drove my Mum and Dad crazy.

I can still remember the words! I was on just after we moved here and thought it was the coolest thing ever!!

:LOL: I'm not sure.

Which means it must have been my super powers :cool:

So I had to work with the anaesthetist who drove me from theatre on Monday. Eeek! He has got into a load of trouble over it from various people above him.... awkward much?

He was super nice all morning, offered to buy me coffee and everything! It was a little awkward but not as bad as I thought it would be!!!

And I finished my assignment! woot!

I'm glad that went well (if awkwardly!) haha. Serves him right.

Oh yeah, apparently they aren't even technically a nut. More of a legume I think :erm:
Holy fuuuuuuck :stunned: