And then we can use group brute force if necessary to get to the barrier :awesome::LOL:

We can form a human chaaaaain!:D

I can join chain? :awesome:

Good lord. I think that Pacific Blue ad could quickly become the most annoying ad of all time.

Oh my God :stunned: I saw that for the first time last night, my brother and I just stared at each other like :wtf:

I can join chain? :awesome:

Oh my God :stunned: I saw that for the first time last night, my brother and I just stared at each other like :wtf:

Chain is open to alllll moas!! Moachaaaain!

:awesome:

I'm tall so I can do quite a bit of pushing and shoving as well :LOL:

You're a Maori Princess, of course you can :awesome:

Chain of poweeeerrrrrr!

YES!! I can get quite brutal at concerts when I need to push through to the front, so I'm told, I didn't realise, but my friend told me!

We can form a human chaaaaain!:D

:awesome:

I'm tall so I can do quite a bit of pushing and shoving as well :LOL:

Yus! 'Cause I suck at pushing myself, but I'm super at holding one once I get there.

"We're not droplets in the ocean..."

:yesey::D

Bloody hell! 6' 2 and sixteen? You have yeaars of growing!!!

Iguess you guys can make up for my lack of height, I'm 5'3" so not very tall!

I haaaave thee POWEERRRRRR!

you're taller than me :awesome: and i've been at the front of 5 of the 7 muse gigs i've been to (and the other 2 were cos they were seated). you'll be fine.

Minus the awesomeness of this one :LOL:

cmbBM4gO4mE

Omg that ad. I always sing it randomly :LOL:

'I'm a peanut butter nutter nutter, from Sanitaaaarium"- has to be like that because I didn't know the words and saw it only a few times on tv so memory has changed the tune for me :LOL:

That's a good idea! And are we all going to try and meet up at some stage? It'd be nice to meet ya'll :D

Yeah something simple like that would be cool. Our 'supermassive moa' t-shirt designs never got into production on the last tour :LOL:

Haha. Monkey nuts. I may have to call them that now.

I thought it might be nice to do something like it :happy: We could all wear a bright wristband with Moa written on it or something. It could be fun to spot Moas randomly in the crowd and be like 'matching wristband! :awesome:' :LOL:

Meeting up might be cool too though. I'm going with a friend so I might have to drag her along :LOL: she'll probably be like 'lol you're a dork'

So you're going to call them monkey nuts, but not goober peas, as one of the other options was? :LOL: Goober peas sounds hilarious.

Btw guys did you all hear about the tsunami warning today? :erm: I was up early and posting about it in Banter but didn't say anything in here since I figured no one was awake/on the board. But I see no one has mentioned it yet.

Yeah. I don't think it came to much anywhere in NZ though. But it's sad to hear how many people have died in Samoa. :(

I'd definitely be keen to meet people at the BDO. It's likely I'll be going by myself so would be cool to have a brief reprieve from lonerness!

Yeah. I don't think it came to much anywhere in NZ though. But it's sad to hear how many people have died in Samoa. :(

I'd definitely be keen to meet people at the BDO. It's likely I'll be going by myself so would be cool to have a brief reprieve from lonerness!

No it didn't, but they thought very seriously for a while that it could. I skipped a lecture and tutorial today because my mum didn't want me in the city. It's so stupid how some people actually gathered down at Takepuna beach to "watch". I mean I understand watching from a hill, but sitting on the shore walkway wall? Especially as the wave was supposedly to be bigger than the one in Samoa :facepalm:

I thought it might be nice to do something like it :happy: We could all wear a bright wristband with Moa written on it or something. It could be fun to spot Moas randomly in the crowd and be like 'matching wristband! :awesome:' :LOL:

Meeting up might be cool too though. I'm going with a friend so I might have to drag her along :LOL: she'll probably be like 'lol you're a dork'

So you're going to call them monkey nuts, but not goober peas, as one of the other options was? :LOL: Goober peas sounds hilarious.

Btw guys did you all hear about the tsunami warning today? :erm: I was up early and posting about it in Banter but didn't say anything in here since I figured no one was awake/on the board. But I see no one has mentioned it yet.

Yeah, a wrist band would be awesome. I've never been to BDO early enough to get one of theirs.

Goober peas was my second choice. It's probably more accurate than calling them anything with 'nut' in it though, so I'll call them that when monkey nuts gets old :LOL:

I didn't hear about the tsunami stuff til my flatmate got home at 6.30 and told me, I have exam excuse though.

Probably for me too. My friend who would have gone because I've given her enough Muse cd's to like them more now is probably still going to overseas at the time.

'I'm a peanut butter nutter nutter, from Sanitaaaarium"- has to be like that because I didn't know the words and saw it only a few times on tv so memory has changed the tune for me :LOL:

Lol I changed the tune too, it is funnier in my memory!

I got an email at work this morning about the tsunami, being part of the health board we get stuff like that warning us we might have to go into crisis mode.

Poor Samoa though :(

Yeah, a wrist band would be awesome. I've never been to BDO early enough to get one of theirs.

Goober peas was my second choice. It's probably more accurate than calling them anything with 'nut' in it though, so I'll call them that when monkey nuts gets old :LOL:

I didn't hear about the tsunami stuff til my flatmate got home at 6.30 and told me, I have exam excuse though.

Probably for me too. My friend who would have gone because I've given her enough Muse cd's to like them more now is probably still going to overseas at the time.

I will likely be going with my friends that work at Universal and Warners, so they will be in the corporate lounge bit, and I know I won't be in there with them, so I will probably be by myself a lot of the day.

Yus! 'Cause I suck at pushing myself, but I'm super at holding one once I get there.
Tag-team baby. I suck at holding :LOL:

:LOL: Inorite? Those are like, the only lines I know...

This.

Super sad.

we got an email at work saying we were to decline any new house insurance requests for houses within 3 kilometres of the coast.
That's just terrible... and surely cuts out like most of the population of new zealand...