:yesey:
Thing is, I don't want to be sick sick. So I don't want to get tests done case they confirm that I am indeed sick in a srs way. Plus I always feel embarrassed when I go see my doctor, because I used to be like, epically healthy wonderkid :LOL:

they have this girl in mine to take my position at my current branch, from another insurer. she's basically been guaranteed the job. and what does she do? doesn't turn up to the interview today - doesn't even phone to say why! well done.
Maybe something awful happened to her, and new jobs became the last thing on her mind...

Thing is, I don't want to be sick sick. So I don't want to get tests done case they confirm that I am indeed sick in a srs way.

Yeah, I get that.

It would be great if there was something they could do to make you feel better though.

Yeah, I get that.

It would be great if there was something they could do to make you feel better though.

True, but as both my mum and dad are sick with liver disease and heart disease collectively atm, I probably wouldn't be able to afford the drugs or whatever.

Plus because of my parents' life choices my doctor is totally against ever giving me anything stronger than panadol anyway :LOL:

I see. Sound reasoning. Hope you feel better soon anyway.

I had my last presentation of the year today. It went ok, and I'm so amazingly glad it's over. This beer is tasting pretty good right now.

Feel a bit uncomfortable announcing that bit of good news, with seemingly everyone else going through some pretty shit times at the moment!

That's a tough one, but I might have to go for the junior mints. I love that episode too.

- How could they not notice?

- Because it's a small mint. It's a junior mint.

- It's chocolate, it's mint, it's delicious!

- That's true.

- It's very refreshing!

I had my last presentation of the year today. It went ok, and I'm so amazingly glad it's over. This beer is tasting pretty good right now.

Feel a bit uncomfortable announcing that bit of good news, with seemingly everyone else going through some pretty shit times at the moment!

Thanks.

And you shouldn't! Good news is always awesome :awesome:

One more essay due this friday and then I am done until November exams.

In the meantime, Pushing Daisies is on soon :awesome:

Edited by lensip max

That's a tough one, but I might have to go for the junior mints. I love that episode too.

- How could they not notice?

- Because it's a small mint. It's a junior mint.

- It's chocolate, it's mint, it's delicious!

- That's true.

- It's very refreshing!

And the doctor at the end - "it was something from above"

It's not that bad... kind of :LOL: The only thing that gets me through it is the Colin Farrell and Jared Leto guylove :chuckle: I can't help but chuckle at some of the lines they have. Plus I love to hate Jared Leto.

Labyrinth Bowie <3

Omg if Bowie came I would be right up there at the front :eek: It would be so awesome! Bowie is a strange combination of fascinating, legendary, and older-man sexy. But I would think he would do his own show rather than just a small gig set.

I can still recite almost every line of both of those :phu::LOL:

And yes! We had to watch it too :happy: Good way to not have to do work for a few periods.

Had a shitty day today :( Got very upset about getting car registration done. I had to go over to Dad's and get money to do rego and change the ownership so it's under my name. I felt really bad asking his for all this money when he just got back from overseas. Mum was being a douche again by being all 'I won't pay anything if it's under your fathers name!' and 'He can pay the bill- demand that he pay it since its in his name' and 'He left all these debts behind that you have to know about!'. And now Dad has to pay more for worse insurance cover because it's under my name.

[spoiler=angry rant] My mum is so self-centred. All the time it's just 'me' this and 'I' that. And she always plays the martyr as well, going on about how her mother never listens to her and is mean to her (even though every time she calls my mum is like 'say I'm not home') and how she's always made to shut up (not true) and has been all oppressed and victimised (also not true). So whenever she goes on about my dad its always about how hard it is for her, and how much hardship she was left with, and how no-one ever listens to her feelings :rolleyes::mad: fucking hell. And then I'll be like 'actually I don't want to know about whatever issues you and dad have to work out' and she's like 'yes! you do need to know!'. No I fucking don't. Don't bring me into the middle of whatever. Stop asking me all these questions about where he lives now and shit because I don't want to be in the middle!

And I still don't have a job :( FUUUU-

Oh man you poor thing, being in the middle of the parents crap is the worst thing ever. I don't care how close I am to my family, I DO NOT need to know their issues, it's awful.

what fucks me off is we're suppose to be grateful.

got my transfer letter today. going the 12th october to the new branch. having a date, and one only 2 weeks away is really upsetting. i'm really going to miss one of my managers and a couple of my workmates. :( don't think the over 60s are going to get my overly sarcastic humour or my strange noise making at my desk when i'm bored (where is bill and kristin who sit beside me now just know its a sign to chat to me!).

Oh no! Hopefully you will be surprised and the oldies will have a roaring sense of humour (fingers crossed for you anyway)

I'm so glad someone had a good day today, I had the worst day ever. The anaesthetist working with me picked on me all day because he was in such a bad mood, bullied me so bad that I actually had to walk out of theatre and barricade myself in a room and bawled my eyes out for a good hour.

One of my supervisors was really good and said he would follow it up as he was so out of line.

I've never felt so low or so embarrassed! But then when I text my workmate who is also my climbing buddy, he text and said "me and the wife are on the way to pick you up now, you are going home"

And they picked me up, took me for a big walk in the park with the dogs, took me out for dinner and then out climbing.

I felt pretty special, no one has ever done anything like that for me before.

I'm worried about tomorrow though, my scary boss is going to want to talk to me about it and I really don't want to have to go through it again

I'm so glad someone had a good day today, I had the worst day ever. The anaesthetist working with me picked on me all day because he was in such a bad mood, bullied me so bad that I actually had to walk out of theatre and barricade myself in a room and bawled my eyes out for a good hour.

One of my supervisors was really good and said he would follow it up as he was so out of line.

I've never felt so low or so embarrassed! But then when I text my workmate who is also my climbing buddy, he text and said "me and the wife are on the way to pick you up now, you are going home"

And they picked me up, took me for a big walk in the park with the dogs, took me out for dinner and then out climbing.

I'm worried about tomorrow though, my scary boss is going to want to talk to me about it and I really don't want to have to go through it again

That's awful, poor you!

That workmate sounds like a pretty awesome guy though. That's a really awesome thing to do.

That's awful, poor you!

That workmate sounds like a pretty awesome guy though. That's a really awesome thing to do.

Yeah, because I could not face going back in there, red faced and puffy eyed, and he just gave me no choice, it was really nice. Bit overwhelming actually!! Not used to people being that caring!:D

:awesome:

To celebrate, here's one of my favourite scenes.

:awesome: Olive is <3 :LOL:

It's on it's on it's on *dances*

That's so vile. *hugs*

Yeah, because I could not face going back in there, red faced and puffy eyed, and he just gave me no choice, it was really nice. Bit overwhelming actually!! Not used to people being that caring!:D

Yeah, really nice. Good stuff.

Do you work with lots of different anaesthetists, or do you work quite a lot with the same ones? It sounds like it would be good if you didn't have to work with this one very often!

Yeah, really nice. Good stuff.

Do you work with lots of different anaesthetists, or do you work quite a lot with the same ones? It sounds like it would be good if you didn't have to work with this one very often!

There are about thirty so you get to work with a lot, but you tend to have cycles where you work with the same ones a lot.

I think the worst thing was that I actually get along reaaaally well with him usually, his wife makes me muffins and we have a good laugh while we work.

He just took out all his stress on me, and it was a bit like being hit from the side, just so unexpected, and relentless!

Oh, right. Hopefully it's just a short-term thing then and maybe he'll realise that it was unfair to take it all out on you and apologise.

After talking with some of my collegues it sounds like he can be a bit like that on a regular basis, I have just managed to miss it until now. There are a lot of them like this unfortunately it goes with the job. Which is shit.

Anyway hopefully he will behave next time!!!

Got to go to bed, so tired! Hope you all have a better day tomorrow!!

least you got some lovely treatment by your colleague in contrast.

i have a really moody work colleague who sits on my left, he gets really stressed out sometimes and takes it out on everyone. when he was like that i started to ask him a million questions because i knew how much it annoyed him, but after a few times it just seemed to have this calming effect on him. i don't know if it takes his mind off stressful things having me ask so many silly questions or if he just realises he must be being a dick if i'm sitting at my desk nattering away to him when everyone else is scared to approach him.