Good thinking.

How's your day been, apart from that?

Having some sort of Jedi mind trick battle apparently.

*cough* I think you mean, AUTU :LOL:

Speaking of Jedi mind tricks, me and some friends are considering going to Armageddon this year. And we're going to go dressed up :awesome:

OMG! GO! I'm going! (don't tell anyone!!) I went last year with my brother and it was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. There were guys dressed in full ghostbuster regalia, comeplete with their gun things that lit up! Hysterical!

Pretty good! Got loads of study done so I am up to date again, and then got some stuff for my friend's hen party on Sat, and went for dinner and a big walk with my friend and her dogs.

Had a few wines as I am on a late shift, was nice!

How about you?

That does sound good.

I finished an essay today, which is a nice feeling, but it did mean that I forgot to have lunch and so went without food from 9:30am until I finished work at 11 tonight. Not recommended!

That does sound good.

I finished an essay today, which is a nice feeling, but it did mean that I forgot to have lunch and so went without food from 9:30am until I finished work at 11 tonight. Not recommended!

Oh man, that is not good! I would have collapsed and turned to dust long ago!:rolleyes:

OMG! GO! I'm going! (don't tell anyone!!) I went last year with my brother and it was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. There were guys dressed in full ghostbuster regalia, comeplete with their gun things that lit up! Hysterical!

:LOL:

Yeah so far the plan is to have our group consisting of a Jedi (my friend has a $200 lightsabre :stunned: ), Ash from Pokemon, Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Misty from Pokemon (me :D), and my other friend who is still undecided. Oh and we might get a Rorschach as well :D

:stunned: Weren't you staaaarving?

I'm off to bed now. And I'm going to Hawke's Bay for the weekend...was meant to be a relaxing little holiday, but instead I've had to print off 110 pages of uni stuff to work my way through. Fun fun.

So have a good couple of days, everyone. See you on Sunday.

Cute! These bears that I never knew existed are gorgeous!

Night guys, I got to go to sleep, have my best friend's hen do tomorrow and I am in charge! ;)

Good night! :)

michelle, it was the female bear. apparently she was the most sucessful breeding sun bear in australasia. they suspect she had a stroke. :( but you know, for a bear 21 years old is quite good!

Yeah just read that. :( Ah well, good she had a a nice long life.

check out the photo of a moon bear on wikipedia. its the mickey mouse of bears.

:stunned: had to post that picture in the Awwwwwwwwwwwh! thread

I remember seeing the Sun bears when I went to Wellington Zoo. It was going to the bathroom over the edge of the moat around their enclosure :LOL: It was so cute though. But they needed a better enclosure. The exhibits at Wellington Zoo were all a bit sad really.

I went into uni today to hang out with some friends, even though it was my day off, and we ended up having heaps of fun at Shadows, and then 4 of us went for dinner at a Japanese place and to Imax for ice-cream and soft drinks :awesome: