Where does everyone get there muse stuff from? It's easiest enough to get CD's online, but i can never find singles or Memorbilia...

Real Groovy had Hyper Music single last time I looked. Trademe has them sometimes. Otherwise it's ebay and the Muse store.

Real Groovy had Hyper Music single last time I looked. Trademe has them sometimes. Otherwise it's ebay and the Muse store.

O rly?

Aw, see you Microcutz :( Seems like we've lost a Moa.

GUISE I have a cold BUT I got the day off from work on Thurs which I'm happy about because I don't want to work the NZMAs in a bad state AND Criminal Minds is on Thursday yay :awesome:

Omg my English tutor is the best tutor ever :LOL:

[spoiler=reason why] Yesterday in the creative writing tutorial we were talking about how he always drinks coffee, but he said he was trying to cut down in order to get rid of the ringing in his ears. He said he used to be in a band when he was younger (he's about late-to-mid-twenties now, if I had to take a guess). We asked what he played, and he said he was the vocalist. And it was a metal band. :stunned: WUT. He is not the type I would have picked :LOL: Then he told us how his band wrote all their songs about different Phillip K Dick books (he's the guy who wrote the book that Bladerunner is based on) and they used to try and sell them at shows. And now he's doing creative writing and I think he's in a poetry reading next week :LOL:. He is honestly like a character in a book! :LOL: so awesome

Haha, sounds like quite a character.

Sorry to hear you're having to endure a cold, hope you feel better soon. Sounds like a sensible move having the day off work.

Haha, sounds like quite a character.

Sorry to hear you're having to endure a cold, hope you feel better soon. Sounds like a sensible move having the day off work.

He is :LOL:

I haven't been to work in ages because its casual and all the events have been at bad times. I really really need to get a summer job. Just thinking about it makes me feel worried and nervous. Why won't someone employ meeeeee!? And now our printer is buggered so will have to go to uni to make more CVs. Le sigh.

Don't have any on trademe or Real groovy :supersad: They did have a way overpriced mug (20bucks!) but it was white and ugly with the plain black logo. Plus i don't drink coffee :D

Anything in particular you're looking for? I'm looking at selling some singles and other shit.

i want where the wild things are to come out at the movies already. i got given a movie voucher by work for being awesome at something so i need to use it soon.

Yeah that'll be interesting to see. It was hardly a long book though, was it? How can they make a full-length movie out of it?

ME too! I have the utmost confidence in Spike. So far he has never failed me...

O rly?

Aw, see you Microcutz :( Seems like we've lost a Moa.

GUISE I have a cold BUT I got the day off from work on Thurs which I'm happy about because I don't want to work the NZMAs in a bad state AND Criminal Minds is on Thursday yay :awesome:

[spoiler=reason why] Yesterday in the creative writing tutorial we were talking about how he always drinks coffee, but he said he was trying to cut down in order to get rid of the ringing in his ears. He said he used to be in a band when he was younger (he's about late-to-mid-twenties now, if I had to take a guess). We asked what he played, and he said he was the vocalist. And it was a metal band. :stunned: WUT. He is not the type I would have picked :LOL: Then he told us how his band wrote all their songs about different Phillip K Dick books (he's the guy who wrote the book that Bladerunner is based on) and they used to try and sell them at shows. And now he's doing creative writing and I think he's in a poetry reading next week :LOL:. He is honestly like a character in a book! :LOL: so awesome

That's awesome! I love when you meet people like that and you have to go and tell someone about them because they are so cool.

Stink that you are sick, must be this crappy change in the weather, seriously what is up with that?

He is :LOL:

I haven't been to work in ages because its casual and all the events have been at bad times. I really really need to get a summer job. Just thinking about it makes me feel worried and nervous. Why won't someone employ meeeeee!? And now our printer is buggered so will have to go to uni to make more CVs. Le sigh.

I only ever print things off at work now, a hundred pages here, a hundred pages there hahahahha! And that's just my uni notes!

I asked my friend in london if she had any plans to go to ANZAC cove/Turkey next April and she replied back with "Why? What do you do there?" :facepalm:

Oh fail!

I'm at work, here til 9 and there's not much happening so I'm about to venture into the wilderness of the wards and put some drips in people.

That's awesome! I love when you meet people like that and you have to go and tell someone about them because they are so cool.

I only ever print things off at work now, a hundred pages here, a hundred pages there hahahahha! And that's just my uni notes!

:LOL: yeah it is like that. And omg, I google searched his band purely for the lulz, not expecting to find anything, and actually found a few reviews of an ep they did, and some previews of tracks. I am seriously ROFLing atm, it sounds so crazy :LOL: You know that roaring sort of sound heaps of metal bands have? ITS LIKE THAT. :LOL: brilliant.

Printing stuff at uni is like 20c a page. But I guess it will have to be done if I want to get a job.